Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i know this might be abit of a stupid question with all you pervs, but which girls do you NOT want to fuck
for me its the family, Tali and Millie

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
INC PATCH Easy fix: make Azel Bio-mom and bio-mom "Aunt" - simple name changes and several dialogue references to each...

For now, with custom names, name Step-Mom "Mom" and GF "Sis" - pretty much does it on its own this way, if a bit awkward in some of the text.
but wheres the renders coming from, and what about the ''sis'' gfs mom and sister

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
INC PATCH Easy fix: make Azel Bio-mom and bio-mom "Aunt" - simple name changes and several dialogue references to each...

For now, with custom names, name Step-Mom "Mom" and GF "Sis" - pretty much does it on its own this way, if a bit awkward in some of the text.
That wouldn't realistically change anything, and still have issue of not having renders for the sexual content.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
i know this might be abit of a stupid question with all you pervs, but which girls do you NOT want to fuck
Until i know more it's just Hannah.
I can live without the family but the only one who at current gives my pause her.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
You guys are overlooking the fact that Rachel gave the MC a raise to 25%. :ROFLMAO:
thanks to Jamie she needs to be his agent, just think about it shes negotiating with a female representative she will just send the MC to fuck her

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
for me it’s no Tali, no penny, no Tia. So far I am open to Everyone else

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
:unsure:Now there's an interesting though. Tali accidentally walks in on Jamie and MC and makes some comment about it being Golden and such happiness in the room.;)

• Haha
Reactions: Aioto

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

The problem isn't what they are labeled and it never has been the characters that would be considered incest are already referred to as "mom" (Azel and Wendy) and Sister (Cedey). The barrier is that there is no sex content rendered or written for them AT ALL and BD seems to have NO intention of making it himself. You can't patch for something that doesn't exist in the first fucking place now can you? Making a patch for this game would require knowing exactly what assets BD uses and his slider settings neither of which has been shared with anyone. Not to mention the ability and time to render said content and somehow shoehorn it into the game without fucking up the existing flow and plot. So no by no means is it an easy fix at all.

Look I'm sorry if this response sounds harsh. It's just that I have been listening to people claiming a patch would be such an easy problem to fix and damn near every one of them failing to see the actual problem for almost a year and half and frankly I am so very sick of it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Right now I would say Red (Just too much of everything not my taste) and Green (her profile view makes her look horrible so no for me) for sure. Maybe Lauren (still unsure about her), and Margaret (look Stacy is my top priority and I am not doing a drive by on Grandma). Subject to change but for personal trust issues Tia (she keeps popping up at odd times and the whole Charles personal shower is odd to me), Katie (Related to Ryker sorry your out for now) and Jasmine (I know I know Everyone is set on Damien is gay and is no longer her boyfriend, but I can't get that out of my mind) are out too.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I find it funny that everyone that wants something in the game that the developer said no to always has the basic same ideas as to how to get around it, but always forget about the renders.

Most of these people aren't patreons of the developer and don't seem to think how putting $15-$17K a month on the line just to add that something that patreon says no that could get them to lose that money. I am sorry but if I was making that kind of money I would not risk it. We don't need to hear the move to one of the other sites suggestion either, there are back end issues for people that use those sites, and most supporters don't want to use them either.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
I find it funny that everyone that wants something in the game that the developer said no to always has the basic same ideas as to how to get around it, but always forget about the renders.

Most of these people aren't patreons of the developer and don't seem to think how putting $15-$17K a month on the line just to add that something that patreon says no that could get them to lose that money. I am sorry but if I was making that kind of money I would not risk it. We don't need to hear the move to one of the other sites suggestion either, there are back end issues for people that use those sites, and most supporters don't want to use them either.
What do you mean by back end issues?

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
i agree with Moon id like so action with her, im still a little confused with her situation tho, does she attend WVM or is she just a news reporter because she lives in a dorm with Ruby and Penny
not Penny, Ruby says they live with Carly back when MC was caught streaking.

I guess Millie, Tia, Katie, Red, the Custodian (forgot her name) and Margaret. I really wanna trust Tia and Katie tho, Red and Custodian just isn't it for me, even though her scene was pretty good

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes