michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
You just don't understand. This game is amazing but it could have been perfect with incest, it was planned for and then taken out which is I think the whole sour point for a lot of us that wanted that content . Everytime you kiss Azel or Cedey it's a reminder of that you'll never be able to do anything more. the reason I think we can't let go is because the game had everything you could want and maybe some of us over hyped ourselves for the kinda content we wanted. also before you say your tired of hearing it I'm tired of your Harem tier lists and never complained till now so please just keep scrolling.
Blame patreon their the ones who made those rules .. So nothing we can do about it ... Maybe in the future we get a patch or mod that will make it happen but thats a long wait.

Personally i think the developer gave all those incest fans a olive branch for still allowing those kisses and hugs and some pretty daring flashes and teases in certain poses..

So dont see the need to complain too much

If he really would have wanted too he could have just made them not do anything that would even be worse imo

So either just be happy what we can see and do with azel en cedy or otherwise just pass this game over and wait a few years

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
You just don't understand. This game is amazing but it could have been perfect with incest, it was planned for and then taken out which is I think the whole sour point for a lot of us that wanted that content . Everytime you kiss Azel or Cedey it's a reminder of that you'll never be able to do anything more. the reason I think we can't let go is because the game had everything you could want and maybe some of us over hyped ourselves for the kinda content we wanted. also before you say your tired of hearing it I'm tired of your Harem tier lists and never complained till now so please just keep scrolling.
Honestly, if that's your feeling, you'll be doing yourself (and others) a favour by leaving the game alone and never touch it again. Because you'll never find what you want and your 'sour point' will only grow bigger (and would become more annoying to the rest of thread regulars if you keep commenting on it)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
then its your problem for over hyping something that was never there

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I don't hate the teasing with the fam but it is a little cruel to the people expecting that content. I can tell it was a natural part of the story at the start. I know patreon is dumb but I don't see the point in the constant teasing with them unless you still have plans in some form or maybe you're just pure evil.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
then its your problem for over hyping something that was never there
That's not true, either: it was planned and it was removed due to Patreon policies, he's right on that. But since the moment that happened, there's no point on keeping bringing it up

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
That's not true, either: it was planned and it was removed due to Patreon policies, he's right on that. But since the moment that happened, there's no point on keeping bringing it up
might of been planned but never implemented so technically never had it

Reactions: Oghmios1337

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
planning for it doesn't mean squat...not implemented...that's what matters in the end.
might of been planned but never implemented so technically never had it
agree here with Bailz....

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
People need to stop shitting on people who expect/desired stuff with Azel/Cedar etc. I get its annoying seeing it brought up all the time, i get that your convinced its never coming (at least "offically" from our beloved dev) but you cant be calling out people discussing it or desiring it lazy or trolls or anything else... seriously enough of that. Likewise with demanding they just drop the game or shut up about it and never mention it again - this is a discussion forum so let people have their discussions especially this one where we openly flaunt rules on off topic stuff as there has been thousands of posts on this forum off topic and yet ITS OK but people lamenting missing content is not? Im just saying too many regulars here need to stop policing others.

As for the much discussed debate regarding it ill try be more helpful. BD has officially said he will never create that kind of content but has acknowledged that someone else might, as in someone who is not him, as in someone who writes and creates scenes the exact way... but not him, nope, not BD, just a nefarious modder. This should it come will not be in a rush either as given the story takes its time with certain girls then itll take time with those ones too (i mean your banging double figures in under a weeks game time yet some like the teachers were very off limits till story decides its time). Its beyond dispute it was always in the mindset of BD... the narrative literally pushes it never mind the visual teases especially regarding Azel who has been clearly shown to be besotted with you, has her BFF pushing for you to go all the way and of course Azel is being treated as a member of the harem minus the sex (dating, sharing of sleeping arrangements etc). Itll be worth the wait if it comes, it honestly probably will but in meantime lets just enjoy what we have full in knowledge the way the story presents and teases will always bring the topic up again esp with newer players who should NOT be discouraged from coming here to discuss the hot topic (we should be promoting more players to come and be regulars - not seeing the usual faces chase them away because they dont like it discussed).

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Anyways what im looking forward to

Will we get some new players anytime soon ?

Will we see the mc get a grand entrance in his first ever game ?

Will we figure out the second mole in the wvm universe ?

Will we get Jamie pregnant first or Anna ?

:giggle:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
there's a few poeple who wait for the full day but still ty to be active on the thread it's mostly for their sake. I used to be one of them but the update drought last spring sort of crushed my resolve lol.
Im still in the wait for full day camp lol. I prefer things this way and its almost always worth the wait - the only time ive really relented was i was stead fast holding out on starting week 2 till after the week one revamp and replaying from scratch from that (and the updated fem Shauna storyline im most excited for) but yeah the drought broke my resolve and i kinda binged myself back up to date with the game. That was still a juicy amount of content mind you, id happily do that again as im not the kind of guy who needs a monthly fix (most games dont even offer me the choice on that matter lol - BD is prolific even still despite change in approach to how much he releases and how often).

Reactions: The Krypt Angel
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes