Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I mean even still ? its been out for some time now even here ?

But fair enough my bad then (y)
I find it best to keep things in spoilers until that full day is released at the earliest. There are a lot of people who wait for full days before they play.

Reactions: michael1984

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i kinda hope we get to talk to Millie before the pool party and maybe even invite her because i feel bad that shes in a motel on her own while the MC and her daughters will be having fun with loads of people
She kind of brought it on herself tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That aside even if we did get to talk to her and it went well I doubt she would come to the party. Resignation that you can't change something and Acceptance are 2 different things. I figure even if she chooses to stop fighting the kind of relationship the MC has with her daughters after the talk it will take time to process the situation before she can fully accept it to the point she'd be willing come to a party where almost every thing with tits either has or wants to fuck her daughters boyfriend :).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

That aside even if we did get to talk to her and it went well I doubt she would come to the party. Resignation that you can't change something and Acceptance are 2 different things. I figure even if she chooses to stop fighting the kind of relationship the MC has with her daughters after the talk it will take time to process the situation before she can fully accept it to the point she'd be willing come to a party where almost every thing with tits either has or wants to fuck her daughters boyfriend :).
Yeah, I can see how that would be a little disconcerting for a mother :)

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

maybe the real reason for her objections is because she wants the MC but her daughters got there 1st, he does have magic dick after all, no woman can resist him for long

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
maybe the real reason for her objections is because she wants the MC but her daughters got there 1st, he does have magic dick after all, no woman can resist him for long
in the last update I've also seen a hidden unicorn. :))

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
in the last update I've also seen a hidden unicorn. :))
oh good i thought i was the only 1 but didn't wanna bring it up because some people might of thought i was crazy (but im not my mom had me tested when i was 10)

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
People need to stop shitting on people who expect/desired stuff with Azel/Cedar etc. I get its annoying seeing it brought up all the time, i get that your convinced its never coming (at least "offically" from our beloved dev) but you cant be calling out people discussing it or desiring it lazy or trolls or anything else... seriously enough of that. Likewise with demanding they just drop the game or shut up about it and never mention it again - this is a discussion forum so let people have their discussions especially this one where we openly flaunt rules on off topic stuff as there has been thousands of posts on this forum off topic and yet ITS OK but people lamenting missing content is not? Im just saying too many regulars here need to stop policing others.

As for the much discussed debate regarding it ill try be more helpful. BD has officially said he will never create that kind of content but has acknowledged that someone else might, as in someone who is not him, as in someone who writes and creates scenes the exact way... but not him, nope, not BD, just a nefarious modder. This should it come will not be in a rush either as given the story takes its time with certain girls then itll take time with those ones too (i mean your banging double figures in under a weeks game time yet some like the teachers were very off limits till story decides its time). Its beyond dispute it was always in the mindset of BD... the narrative literally pushes it never mind the visual teases especially regarding Azel who has been clearly shown to be besotted with you, has her BFF pushing for you to go all the way and of course Azel is being treated as a member of the harem minus the sex (dating, sharing of sleeping arrangements etc). Itll be worth the wait if it comes, it honestly probably will but in meantime lets just enjoy what we have full in knowledge the way the story presents and teases will always bring the topic up again esp with newer players who should NOT be discouraged from coming here to discuss the hot topic (we should be promoting more players to come and be regulars - not seeing the usual faces chase them away because they dont like it discussed).
Look I won't discourage anyone from posting anything about the game. However, when the same people come in after every update and complain that there is no incest when the developer said no and there is also no tag for it in the game in gets annoying. We point out the FAQ which has an interview with BD stating incest will not be added by him. We direct people to that, but they still complain and try to tell the developer how to do their job. BD himself has come here multiple times and said he is not adding that content. If someone wants to get all the models and create content fine, I look forward to seeing it.

Sure I get that maybe some of my posts can be annoying too, but if I get out of hand I stop. I don't come in here and tell the developer to change titles for characters, or explain how other developers get around incest. I don't get pissy because a fetish of mine is not in the game (believe me there are several that are not in here). I don't get mad because the MC hasn't had sex with the characters I want. Hell I want to see action with Azel, Cedey and Wendy too, but I can accept that BD is not going to add it. Oh my god they keep kissing it is the end of the world incest must happen now that they kissed.

I know that most of the people that complain are not patreon members so they don't know understand or care that it is how BD is able to make a game like this. The patreons fund it so he can buy assets (have you ever looked at the assets and licensing fees for Daz3d) and upgrade his equipment to make better renders. I don't know about you but if I was making 15-17K a year I would not risk that to go against the rules. Not sure if everyone knows but BD patreon page was under investigation last year at least once that I know of. Sure he could move from Patreon to another site but most of those sites have rules for payments that are a lot different from Patreon and give less protection for those donating money.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well, didn't BD say all women (and skye) except family would be fuckable? That would suggest Millie at this point wouldn't it :)
I am pretty sure he means the family of the MC. If not that would mean Liz should be out since she is Jamie's sister. However, we would not see two members of the same family in a sex scene together with the MC. So Jamie and Liz can have their own scenes but they just can't be playing together at the same time with the MC or each other. See below from the interview BD did last year.

1609864250774.png

1609864113186.png

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
there's a few poeple who wait for the full day but still ty to be active on the thread it's mostly for their sake. I used to be one of them but the update drought last spring sort of crushed my resolve lol.
I am not waiting anymore for the full day.The life is too short and I will regret if I didn't play the last update when I have the chance.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am not waiting anymore for the full day.The life is too short and I will regret if I didn't play the last update when I have the chance.
I am with you on this. It was painful when I had to wait more than 24 hours to play the last update after it dropped. I like to play right away so things are not spoiled for me.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am with you on this. It was painful when I had to wait more than 24 hours to play the last update after it dropped. I like to play right away so things are not spoiled for me.
it's okay also on the other side ...people will spoil or try to hide under a spoil warning the game and most of are curious and probably will hit on that spoiler warning to see what is going on...anyway....on the other hand usually talks about the current update last just a little bit like..less than a week and soon people stop mentioning what happened soooo because of that and because in my case I have a small memory when it suits me...I tend to forget the major stuff that happened in last update.
I'm not sure where I was going with this ideea...
I guess ...while the update will get spoiled for the people that come and either lurk or post here (and they wait for more updates)most of the time we will forget about what happened in a update :p
I think tthat was my point....can't be to sure...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
it's okay also on the other side ...people will spoil or try to hide under a spoil warning the game and most of are curious and probably will hit on that spoiler warning to see what is going on...anyway....on the other hand usually talks about the current update last just a little bit like..less than a week and soon people stop mentioning what happened soooo because of that and because in my case I have a small memory when it suits me...I tend to forget the major stuff that happened in last update.
I'm not sure where I was going with this ideea...
I guess ...while the update will get spoiled for the people that come and either lurk or post here (and they wait for more updates)most of the time we will forget about what happened in a update :p
I think tthat was my point....can't be to sure...
is one of yer parents a goldfish? Sorry I couldn't resist lol

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

Horny Mf

Nov 7, 2020
th
IMO
Probably a while away my friend.
Because Harper doesn't get a lot of screen time.
This last update shows them connecting better.
However it still feels like he intends to write more with them first.
I'm guessing you will see them spend time at the game where he is on the bench.

After this I think you will see a path come in to play for it.
Before this patch I wouldn't believe it to be any time soon.
Its still probably a few updates away but it feels like to me that its in the cards now.
thanks buddy

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes