HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I am pretty sure he means the family of the MC. If not that would mean Liz should be out since she is Jamie's sister. However, we would not see two members of the same family in a sex scene together with the MC. So Jamie and Liz can have their own scenes but they just can't be playing together at the same time with the MC or each other. See below from the interview BD did last year.

View attachment 972402

View attachment 972397
Ah, sorry, my grammar was a off little of there. I meant she is available for lovey time :)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
We need to keep in mind that Tali does not have the same social skills as everyone else. She was basically hidden away from people since she was 14. She has learned to interact with people from Rachael (who limited her interactions) and TV. Her communication is not going to be spot on yet so she may say or do things that might not make sense. Sure her comments in the last update seemed to be jabs at the incest crowd, but they also back up the fact that her social interaction skills are lacking.
We told her to go away after she was commenting about us kissing Azel, then she's still there watching us like a creep when Willow comes up.

She apologizes for her actions, and says she wants to talk about things further with the MC. The MC also states to leave the cuffs out as well and she agrees. I know I was disappointed in her actions in the previous update, but felt better about her after this last update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That whole scene sucks, forcing kinks on us just for flirting with a girl once.

Just downloaded the game. Is it just me or does the stepmom look like some drug addict ?
Well there is no stepmom, so it's just you.

Look I won't discourage anyone from posting anything about the game. However, when the same people come in after every update and complain that there is no incest when the developer said no and there is also no tag for it in the game in gets annoying. We point out the FAQ which has an interview with BD stating incest will not be added by him. We direct people to that, but they still complain and try to tell the developer how to do their job. BD himself has come here multiple times and said he is not adding that content. If someone wants to get all the models and create content fine, I look forward to seeing it.

Sure I get that maybe some of my posts can be annoying too, but if I get out of hand I stop. I don't come in here and tell the developer to change titles for characters, or explain how other developers get around incest. I don't get pissy because a fetish of mine is not in the game (believe me there are several that are not in here). I don't get mad because the MC hasn't had sex with the characters I want. Hell I want to see action with Azel, Cedey and Wendy too, but I can accept that BD is not going to add it. Oh my god they keep kissing it is the end of the world incest must happen now that they kissed.

I know that most of the people that complain are not patreon members so they don't know understand or care that it is how BD is able to make a game like this. The patreons fund it so he can buy assets (have you ever looked at the assets and licensing fees for Daz3d) and upgrade his equipment to make better renders. I don't know about you but if I was making 15-17K a year I would not risk that to go against the rules. Not sure if everyone knows but BD patreon page was under investigation last year at least once that I know of. Sure he could move from Patreon to another site but most of those sites have rules for payments that are a lot different from Patreon and give less protection for those donating money.
Well to be fair, when you went overboard and were told to stop BD came and yelled at people for telling you to stop. Don't see same treatment for other side.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
We told her to go away after she was commenting about us kissing Azel, then she's still there watching us like a creep when Willow comes up.

That whole scene sucks, forcing kinks on us just for flirting with a girl once.

Well there is no stepmom, so it's just you.

Well to be fair, when you went overboard and were told to stop BD came and yelled at people for telling you to stop. Don't see same treatment for other side.
1. like a creep ?lmao =))0
2. forcing kinks? maybe don't flirt with her if you dislike that content so much?and if you were to go and replay that scene again maybe take the time to read what the dialogue between them is since MC basically gives consent.
3. nothing here
4. You are right BD should come here and start telling the people that understood that there will be no incest to stop pestering the people that want incest since ....there will be no incest?
What are you on about ?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Master of Puppets

GregJ66

May 22, 2017
No Replacements homage in the jail?! I know it's basketball and not football but not even a single "I will survive"?! 0/10

Seriously, really solid VN though.

I will say, on the incest front, it's pretty obvious that the creator meant for/wants to include it and no creator should be hamstringed into censoring themselves - and I maintain that stance whether it's content I'm personally a fan of or not.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
1. like a creep ?lmao =))0
2. forcing kinks? maybe don't flirt with her if you dislike that content so much?and if you were to go and replay that scene again maybe take the time to read what the dialogue between them is since MC basically gives consent.
3. nothing here
4. You are right BD should come here and start telling the people that understood that there will be no incest to stop pestering the people that want incest since ....there will be no incest?
What are you on about ?
The player is not given a choice to say no, so yes it is a forced kink.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Having played over 200 games in the past 12 months... I have to say WVM is far beyond any comparable game.

The closest I have found is a handful of SANDBOX STYLE games where a single day has a grand total of 3 events or interactions before the day ends. Many don't even have that quantity of daily events.

A single "DAY" in WVM is the equivalent to a WEEK in any other game, with dialogue, deep characters, dramatic sequences, and - depending on how big the harem may get - sometimes 20-30 "dates" or events per day.

I have played WVM twice before and this game, the story, the magnificent renders, all seem fresh even on the third playthrough. I know I could simply have loaded my previous save from 8 months ago, but it's so cool that I have the chance to restart and re-experience the genius and art of this Braindrop game.
Yer not alone :) there's a lot of us have replayed from the start just for the sake of going through it all again. I've lost count how many times I've done it at this point. I do it mostly when I need a mood booster cuz aside from few unpleasant spots the feel good vibe never fails to cheer me up.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Yer not alone :) there's a lot of us have replayed from the start just for the sake of going through it all again. I've lost count how many times I've done it at this point. I do it mostly when I need a mood booster cuz aside from few unpleasant spots the feel good vibe never fails to cheer me up.
I will try to hold and not replay the game before he give us the rework of week 1.
Edit.
Who am I kidding.I will replay it tomorrow.
After all I am stuck at home for this week-that lower back pain is killing me.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
She apologizes for her actions, and says she wants to talk about things further with the MC. The MC also states to leave the cuffs out as well and she agrees. I know I was disappointed in her actions in the previous update, but felt better about her after this last update.

this explains why I didn’t see the Mabel conversation, I skipped sex with her friend When I played this update.

Mamker

Dec 27, 2020
Honestly, if that's your feeling, you'll be doing yourself (and others) a favour by leaving the game alone and never touch it again. Because you'll never find what you want and your 'sour point' will only grow bigger (and would become more annoying to the rest of thread regulars if you keep commenting on it)
This community has a serious problem with gatekeeping. Whenever an opinion is voiced, the self appointed forum police responds with passive aggressive comments which essentially goes against the spirit of "discussion".

Why insist on asking others to leave for wanting to discuss a topic you don't like?

You know your opinions are no more important than some else's, right? Also, there might be others who want to discuss a certain topic. Why insist on shutting them down? I just don't get what's the purpose of spending your free time telling others to stop commenting on a space made for commenting.

You're not being forced to read their views, you can simply ignore them. Being passive agressive is just gratuitous. Just let people be and mind your own business, they have as much of a right to comment as you do. And if a real MOD objects to posted content they'll take it down at their discretion.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
This community has a serious problem with gatekeeping. Whenever an opinion is voiced, the self appointed forum police responds with passive aggressive comments which essentially goes against the spirit of "discussion".

Why insist on asking others to leave for wanting to discuss a topic you don't like?

You know your opinions are no more important than some else's, right? Also, there might be others who want to discuss a certain topic. Why insist on shutting them down? I just don't get what's the purpose of spending your free time telling others to stop commenting on a space made for commenting.

You're not being forced to read their views, you can simply ignore them. Being passive agressive is just gratuitous. Just let people be and mind your own business, they have as much of a right to comment as you do. And if a real MOD objects to posted content they'll take it down at their discretion.
I just don't understand why certain people keep playing and commenting a game that is not delivering what they want from it. It was just an advice for him to spent his time in a wiser, more enjoyable way and don't disturb those who still enjoy this game as it is. Am i shutting down discussions or trying to impose my views? Absolutely not my intention. But don't you think it's kind of stupid coming to this thread every once in a while to drop the very same rant about something that's not going to change? At the very least, is as pointless as annoying. Because if he can express his opinion, I can express my views on his too.

Also, you could have applied your very own advice and just ignored my comment too, don't you? I guess all of us like to give unasked advices

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

You're not being forced to read their views, you can simply ignore them. Being passive aggressive is just gratuitous. Just let people be and mind your own business, they have as much of a right to comment as you do. And if a real MOD objects to posted content they'll take it down at their discretion.
I don't have an issue bringing it up or new people asking about it, but when the same people come in every month and complain about it when they know the stance of the developer it gets old fast. If someone comes in and asks about it most of the time the group is pretty polite and let's them know the direction the developer as decided to take. It gets frustrating when someone wants the developer to risk his/her livelihood just to add something that could potentially cause him/her to lose it. Then we get the crowd who think a patch can fix it so they can get the content they want, but always seem to forget about the renders and storylines. Finally we have the trolls that come here just to argue with us about it.

I am all for open discussions here on any topic, and won't tell anyone to leave the thread. I know that if a game has something that bothers me so much I stop playing it (not a fan of NTR, rape, or abusing people). I also read what the game is about and the tags associated with it prior to playing. Am I open to wanting incest in the game sure, but is it needed not really. There are 47 other potential available women in the game to have lewd content with.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
There's a difference between having a discussion, and refusing to drop an argument that's already been had a dozen times (and always with the same result), this is what? the third time in the last week of this same back and forth? there's a reason Loco up there made the FAQ.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
its been over a year and we've had how many updates now and the inc*st tag is still not there i would of thought people would of realised by now its not in this VN and more then likely never will be

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She kind of brought it on herself tho so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That aside even if we did get to talk to her and it went well I doubt she would come to the party. Resignation that you can't change something and Acceptance are 2 different things. I figure even if she chooses to stop fighting the kind of relationship the MC has with her daughters after the talk it will take time to process the situation before she can fully accept it to the point she'd be willing come to a party where almost every thing with tits either has or wants to fuck her daughters boyfriend :).
On the other hand, part of her accepting things would involve being shown their lives and how it all works. Just how spicy the party is going to get is an important question, of course. Personally I don't see anything all that scandalous happening in public.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
On the other hand, part of her accepting things would involve being shown their lives and how it all works. Just how spicy the party is going to get is an important question, of course. Personally I don't see anything all that scandalous happening in public.
nah neither do I at worst the MC might get dragged to a secluded room by someone possibly more than once

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Reading between lines, it's gonna happen but likely not until the game is finished.
for what benefit to the modder who does it, for the amount of time and effort put into finding all the assets and creating renders and then fitting it into the story for it to still make sense all for no financial gain, its more hassle then its worth just for 3 girls when theres 48 others and maybe even more by the end

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes