ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm really behind with pc/console games for the last 5-6 years.More into board and card games for last 10 years.
PoE is Path of Exile?
I'd assume so. That's the only game i can think of that's frequently abbriviated as PoE.

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
I will try to hold and not replay the game before he give us the rework of week 1.
Edit.
Who am I kidding.I will replay it tomorrow.
After all I am stuck at home for this week-that lower back pain is killing me.
That was kina funny I have been wanting to do a replay since latest update since I started in the middle of another play through but Im probably going to hold of for now my new pc is getting here today so that should be fun!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So as one of the crazy conspiracy theorist guys here I realized I kind of hit a dry spell on those, and I was trying to figure out why that is. Then I realized that a lot of those theories hit around Ryker and Charles. With it seeming like they are both out of the picture (for now????) do you think someone will step into their place and start causing trouble or is the trouble gone with them. Will the game go back to what most people say is it's roots of just being a feel good game where the MC picks and chooses from a long line of lovely characters while taking one of the worst teams in the league to the top team? Now before I get into my thoughts I challenge you to respond before clicking the spoiler below. Please note my thoughts on this is pretty long read at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
So as one of the crazy conspiracy theorist guys here I realized I kind of hit a dry spell on those, and I was trying to figure out why that is. Then I realized that a lot of those theories hit around Ryker and Charles. With it seeming like they are both out of the picture (for now????) do you think someone will step into their place and start causing trouble or is the trouble gone with them. Will the game go back to what most people say is it's roots of just being a feel good game where the MC picks and chooses from a long line of lovely characters while taking one of the worst teams in the league to the top team? Now before I get into my thoughts I challenge you to respond before clicking the spoiler below. Please note my thoughts on this is pretty long read at your own risk.

Had to remove the spoiler so i don't read it by accident cause when you quote it shows it all ^^

So yeah, i don't think it necessarely will be only an all around 'feel good game' now, it might be for some time but it won't last. Ryker and Charles didn't seem to act upon their own behalf, there was someone or -thing behind them. Especially Charles' reactions show that there might have been something rather dangerous or powerful going on behind the scenes, making him do things he probably wouldn't have done otherwise.

I think, or rather hope, that some descisions that so far didn't seem to matter will have effects on how things play out, from how many girls MC gets close to, who he gets close to, the media/ social media appearance you chose and will continue to chose, and so on. It might decide how many people you need to worry about to get into the crosshair of whomever is behind that all, who will be having your back too, how the public and publicity will turn for or against you when things get revealed ... maybe someone spying on you.

I see great potential, and so far i have (still) a lot of hope to see this game become something truly great .. though my inner cynic/sceptic fears the dev might have aimed too high IF they really try to do even half of what i (kinda) hope the'll do.

Lordsky4ever

Feb 21, 2018
What is not working exactly can you explain ? If it says play protect doesn't recognize the app something press install anyway.
every time it gets close to finishing it just stops randomly and then says app couldn't be installed I have more than enough space to install it. This the only time I've actually had this problem so it's kind of strange but I'll keep trying

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
every time it gets close to finishing it just stops randomly and then says app couldn't be installed I have more than enough space to install it. This the only time I've actually had this problem so it's kind of strange but I'll keep trying
Make sure you have roughly 2x the app size free. The Android installer first extracts to temporary storage, then copies files to where they need to be. As such, until the installer completes, you can end up with multiple copies of large files.

Reactions: ZTex

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So as one of the crazy conspiracy theorist guys here I realized I kind of hit a dry spell on those, and I was trying to figure out why that is. Then I realized that a lot of those theories hit around Ryker and Charles.
Wait, you think they're out of the game for now ?

We still have to uncover the drug kingpin that's been running WVM in the shadows and ruining Charles and Ryker's life.
Now everyone is gonna say it's gotta be Katie because she's sus and what not with the Trenchcoat and all that but no...it's actually Granny Getsaround. She was testing you with the first fuck to see if she could turn you into the next kingpin and rule the empire.

Reactions: csmk14 and Jorund

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
If you have old wvm apk uninstall it first then try again .about space as already mentioned before, you need more then twice the app size .I don't see any other for installation error.

Jun 25, 2017
won't see it with Skye he has no desire to change his body and as far as I know BD intends to keep it that way
That's too bad, I guess how every trans person feels dysphoria (if they experience it at all) is different so it's not completely unrealistic, but it'd be nice to actually see his transition unfold and add a bit to is and MC's relationship dynamic in that regard, especially given that the MC is openly dating (depending on your choice) a transwoman.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Did we ever get confirmation about whether or not Keyana was reworked. And if so will all her previous appearances be changed to the new model

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Did we ever get confirmation about whether or not Keyana was reworked. And if so will all her previous appearances be changed to the new model
If she was, I would expect her older appearances will definitely be updated, although I'm not sure if it isn't just that she's wearing more makeup now. Of course that kind of raises the question of why she would wear more makeup to the gym than she would when meeting a guy for sexual purposes, seems a little odd perhaps.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I think she just got the 'duckface' treatment as she's now (or will shortly become) part of the cult harem. Whenever a girl falls for the MC her facial muscles just react that way, it's science fact.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's too bad, I guess how every trans person feels dysphoria (if they experience it at all) is different so it's not completely unrealistic, but it'd be nice to actually see his transition unfold and add a bit to is and MC's relationship dynamic in that regard, especially given that the MC is openly dating (depending on your choice) a transwoman.
I see your point but to go that route would kinda defeat Braindrop's entire purpose for adding Skye to the game to begin with. It appears BD plans to give us 2 ways to solve Shauna's dysphoria full transition of her body or acceptance of it the way it is. We already have Penny in the game from the start who represents the dysphoric transitioning side of the argument. But he realized he didn't have anyone in the cast to represent the acceptance side, so he created Skye a transmale who is completely fine with the body nature gave him and no desire to transition in spite of his identifying as the opposite sex to counterbalance the scales so to speak.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes