armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I see your point but to go that route would kinda defeat Braindrop's entire purpose for adding Skye to the game to begin with. It appears BD plans to give us 2 ways to solve Shauna's dysphoria full transition of her body or acceptance of it the way it is. We already have Penny in the game from the start who represents the dysphoric transitioning side of the argument. But he realized he didn't have anyone in the cast to represent the acceptance side, so he created Skye a transmale who is completely fine with the body nature gave him and no desire to transition in spite of his identifying as the opposite sex to counterbalance the scales so to speak.
I am waiting to play f Shauna route.

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
So yeah, i don't think it necessarely will be only an all around 'feel good game' now, it might be for some time but it won't last. Ryker and Charles didn't seem to act upon their own behalf, there was someone or -thing behind them. Especially Charles' reactions show that there might have been something rather dangerous or powerful going on behind the scenes, making him do things he probably wouldn't have done otherwise.
if anyone else remembers the movie Death to Smoochy, my money is on another charity being behind Ryker and Charles

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
So I was playing a game on epic earlier with some friends I bought a skin for one of the characters for the fun of it and I had to take a screen shot and look closer...take away some of the face paints add a couple minor details and it would almost look like Cede....I could be wrong entirely but I unno the more I look at her and picture her without all the face paint and a few minor adjustments...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I came across this browsing google and didn't see anybody mention it here so thought i share it. It's not detailed or constructive. This wiki was edited by one person, only detailing what interested them the most (Didn't even list the MC/Protagonist) and a few spoilery details and giving their own subjective details (characters' race) not given in WVM.

Reactions: csmk14 and Repuci

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I came across this browsing google and didn't see anybody mention it here so thought i share it. It's not detailed or constructive. This wiki was edited by one person, only detailing what interested them the most (Didn't even list the MC/Protagonist) and a few spoilery details and giving their own subjective details (characters' race) not given in WVM.
It wasn't me. That is for sure. There is not enough detail for it to be something I made. I think someone reached out to me about creating one of these in the past, I may have to look into that further.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
First thought about race comment was they think they're not all human?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Cant wait for that pool party thats gonna be pretty nice to see :giggle:

Will be interesting to see if we get some new team mates or if we stay with the people we have on the court :unsure:

Reactions: Call190Now

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Cant wait for that pool party thats gonna be pretty nice to see :giggle:

Will be interesting to see if we get some new team mates or if we stay with the people we have on the court :unsure:
Pretty sure Willa answered the teammate question during the B-Ball test

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was picturing a Homer at the Bat situation but then I realised that BD wouldn't be able to use real player names and, even if he could, it'd mean fuck all to me anyway since I know about 10 basketball players and most of them are from the Jordan era
I know 2, Jordan and Shaq.

Don't think they play anymore.

Don't actually think i've ever watched Basketball. Only time I ever saw it on TV was in a film called White Men Can't Jump with Wesley Snipes.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
I was picturing a Homer at the Bat situation but then I realised that BD wouldn't be able to use real player names and, even if he could, it'd mean fuck all to me anyway since I know about 10 basketball players and most of them are from the Jordan era
You're better than me ... I only know Shaq because of memes and Michael Jordan because of Space Jam

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
I think they are barefoot to save render time.
Nah shoes really wouldn't have any effect on render times at all. Only heels have an effect on posing time.
It also has nothing to do with a foot fetish, it honestly started because I got a long ass DM from someone complaining/crying that someone was barefoot in a scene that they felt they shouldn't be barefoot in and I've just kept working it into shit because I find it funny now. It's not the only case of this.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes