Crippy

May 28, 2018
You're better than me ... I only know Shaq because of memes and Michael Jordan because of Space Jam
Can't blame ya bro...Jordan was huge in college (University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill) and even bigger with the Chicago Bulls. Here is the entrance and introductions that the Bulls did. This was cutting edge in 1990s using lasers. The music is courtesy of the Alan Parsons Project (Sirius)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
So I guess I shouldn't have kept bitching about unavoidable creampies because now you've given me one with Jamie? :LOL: :(:LOL:
The secret is to just not be cringe about something silly. Bitching or complaining in a post might be annoying if the topic itself is annoying but it is no where near the annoyance of people sending me paragraphs and long ass rants about something completely trivial.

For instance, the recent Mabel scene. There were quite a few people complaining about the handcuffs being forced and that's fair enough, I knew that scene only had a footjob planned for it so I really didn't feel the need to add an option especially considering the amount of work it adds since that scene is a big part of some of Mabel's story. (Obviously if it was actually a femdom scene with whips and shit it would have been optional) But I still can understand it ruffling some feathers, especially given the timing of it.
But if someone were to write up a fucking essay on it you could almost guarantee I'd start working cuffs into other scenes.
It's just how it is. :ROFLMAO:

And about unavoidable creampies with Jamie... yeah it might just be a good idea to close your eyes near the end of any Jamie scene, others should be safe tho. :whistle:

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Can't blame ya bro...Jordan was huge in college (University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill) and even bigger with the Chicago Bulls. Here is the entrance and introductions that the Bulls did. This was cutting edge in 1990s using lasers. The music is courtesy of the Alan Parsons Project (Sirius)
Jordan is like the best of all time for Basketball, it is not difficult to know his achievements even for me who lives in a country where the predominant sport is football (The real football with 11 players)

He was the reason for me to buy a Bulls regatta even though I wasn't a basketball fan

Reactions: Plaguerave

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Jordan is like the best of all time for Basketball, it is not difficult to know his achievements even for me who lives in a country where the predominant sport is football (The real football with 11 players)

He was the reason for me to buy a Bulls regatta even though I wasn't a basketball fan
I agree with 10000%...but I am a bit biased...being from North Carolina. I also have stories...but that would take several bottles of whiskey to get me to talk :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
it is not difficult to know his achievements
I only know he liked to play with balls.

I know his and Shaq's name but I can't tell you who they played for, what they did or anything. I literally know nothing about basketball, or baseball, or American Football or Hockey .....

In fact, if it isn't foofball, MMA or Wrestling then I haven't watched it at all.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I feel like I might be one of the few who could name like 10 or more current players, sure most are from my favorite team, but still

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I feel like I might be one of the few who could name like 10 or more current players, sure most are from my favorite team, but still
I stopped watching after the Jordan days with the Bulls. Can't stand the NBA and how it has evolved.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
im from England so i can count on 1 hand how many fucks i give about basketball, but i think i can still names 5 current players, which is the same number available for the WVM game i think so they really need to get some new players in otherwise they will have to call up Nathan

• Haha
Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Crippy

May 28, 2018
im from England so i can count on 1 hand how many fucks i give about basketball, but i think i can still names 5 current players, which is the same number available for the WVM game i think so they really need to get some new players in otherwise they will have to call up Nathan
Once they leave college, then I don't care. I played a lot of basketball on a traveling team while stationed in England in the early 80s.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The secret is to just not be cringe about something silly. Bitching or complaining in a post might be annoying if the topic itself is annoying but it is no where near the annoyance of people sending me paragraphs and long ass rants about something completely trivial.

For instance, the recent Mabel scene. There were quite a few people complaining about the handcuffs being forced and that's fair enough, I knew that scene only had a footjob planned for it so I really didn't feel the need to add an option especially considering the amount of work it adds since that scene is a big part of some of Mabel's story. (Obviously if it was actually a femdom scene with whips and shit it would have been optional) But I still can understand it ruffling some feathers, especially given the timing of it.
But if someone were to write up a fucking essay on it you could almost guarantee I'd start working cuffs into other scenes.

And about unavoidable creampies with Jamie... yeah it might just be a good idea to close your eyes near the end of any Jamie scene, others should be safe tho. :whistle:
i fucking loved the cuffs and other stuff you've done (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Plaguerave

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Note to self keep rants to less than an essay to stay under the radar. :p Damn this is going to be hard.:ROFLMAO:

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020

I still have a old Shaq jersey and Jordan jersey from back in the day I used to wear them like it was a religion lol.

Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So I went to the old Tube of You to watch some bouncyball aaaand, it looks silly.

I'll stick with MMA.

The only thing better than watching 2 men beat the shit out of each other is watching 2 toned sweaty women rolling around on the floor....

If I wasn't so terrified of pain and massive wimp i'd join womens MMA .... Cat Zingano can spank me anyday.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

I know his and Shaq's name but I can't tell you who they played for, what they did or anything. I literally know nothing about basketball, or baseball, or American Football or Hockey .....

In fact, if it isn't foofball, MMA or Wrestling then I haven't watched it at all.
I'm sorry Ava but I just woke up and haven't had my coffee yet............but "foofball" huh?

issue28

May 17, 2020
So as one of the crazy conspiracy theorist guys here I realized I kind of hit a dry spell on those, and I was trying to figure out why that is. Then I realized that a lot of those theories hit around Ryker and Charles. With it seeming like they are both out of the picture (for now????) do you think someone will step into their place and start causing trouble or is the trouble gone with them. Will the game go back to what most people say is it's roots of just being a feel good game where the MC picks and chooses from a long line of lovely characters while taking one of the worst teams in the league to the top team? Now before I get into my thoughts I challenge you to respond before clicking the spoiler below. Please note my thoughts on this is pretty long read at your own risk.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I understand what you say, but I for one am for the feel good part. There are a tons of games that have that drama, those shady and assholes chars, but not many games have the feel good part down as good as this game. I actually was relieved to have Ryker and Charles out of the way. I do love the small type of dramas that the girls have, the insecurities, the family problems etc... but I think the whole Ryker thing was way too much for this. IN MY OPINION I think this game is at its best when is about the feel good and the basketball. Not everything has to be earth shattering dramatic to be interesting. Sometimes it's just good to chill out and feel good. Again this is just my own opinion about.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Nah shoes really wouldn't have any effect on render times at all. Only heels have an effect on posing time.
It also has nothing to do with a foot fetish, it honestly started because I got a long ass DM from someone complaining/crying that someone was barefoot in a scene that they felt they shouldn't be barefoot in and I've just kept working it into shit because I find it funny now. It's not the only case of this.
From the many games I played,I have the suspicion that most models are selled with high heels.

Are you watching real football?
If you mean the kind where they kick the ball with their feet then yes.

If you mean Rugby with body armour then no.
I mean the real football,not the american version.
I don't even care where the two toned women roll around together. I'll take that over any sport.
In fact we should just make that a sport two toned women tumbling around for no reason. The points don't matter and the only winner is the audience.
Women beach volleyball is your sport then.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The only thing better than watching 2 men beat the shit out of each other is watching 2 toned sweaty women rolling around on the floor....
I don't even care where the two toned women roll around together. I'll take that over any sport.
In fact we should just make that a sport two toned women tumbling around for no reason. The points don't matter and the only winner is the audience.

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Speaking in women sounded towards rolling on the floor ... WWE is the best place for this in my opinion Charlotte Flair and Asuka My Dream Girls

I know WVM is about Basketball but ... MC + Skye wrestling naked would be something beautiful to see you can put other girls in the middle too I wouldn't mind ... Doing a Royal rumble and shit

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes