The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Nah shoes really wouldn't have any effect on render times at all. Only heels have an effect on posing time.
It also has nothing to do with a foot fetish, it honestly started because I got a long ass DM from someone complaining/crying that someone was barefoot in a scene that they felt they shouldn't be barefoot in and I've just kept working it into shit because I find it funny now. It's not the only case of this.
i always tell people the more they piss, moan, and bitch about something the less likely you are to do what they want and/or the more likely you are to do something simply to annoy them but nooooo they never listen. :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i always tell people the more they piss, moan, and bitch about something the less likely you are to do what they want and/or the more likely you are to do something simply to annoy them but nooooo they never listen. :p
That also means whining and moaning though like you hate them about things you like and writing long essays about them, would be a good way to get that stuff included. :p

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe they want piss to be added in the game?

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
That also means whining and moaning though like you hate them about things you like and writing long essays about them, would be a good way to get that stuff included. :p
So, if all start whining about how bad have %we don't write it here% in game - it appear in game? Nope, it doesn't work that way - the author adds what annoys people the most because he is an Insidious Villain :devilish:, and not because people like it :p

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now and DA22

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Or a good way to demonstrate you're an idiot for thinking BD could be manipulated as easily as a 3 year old that won't eat their veggies.....But hey you do you

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Or a good way to demonstrate you're an idiot for thinking BD could be manipulated as easily as a 3 year old that won't eat their veggies.....But hey you do you
Well it already works for those that do true rants and reverse psychology does not only work on 3 yo's unfortunately. I was mainly joking though, I might point out things I do not like or when see a future problem with it, so dev can think about it if (s)he wishes. In the end I want to see devs make the game they want to make and tell their story and not mine.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Well it already works for those that do true rants and reverse psychology does not only work on 3 yo's unfortunately. I was mainly joking though, I might point out things I do not like or when see a future problem with it, so dev can think about it if (s)he wishes. In the end I want to see devs make the game they want to make and tell their story and not mine.
I know you were joking I was too for the most part :) I apologize if my usual snark has a slightly sharper edge at the moment kinda been dealing with some stuff the last few days and it has me on a hair trigger.

on a side note tho if BD really were that easy to manipulate I'd have Bailey living with the MC and sleeping in his bed by now and Jamie and Shauna would be sleeping in the basement with Tali :p :sneaky: ;):ROFLMAO:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Makes me wonder how much some of you really must dislike your parents that you find it acceptable for a mother to worry that much and just leave her waiting.
I would quite happily not talk to my parents if I was on the other side of the world from them.

However I agree with you regarding Jamie's Mom.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I know you were joking I was too for the most part :) I apologize if my usual snark has a slightly sharper edge at the moment kinda been dealing with some stuff the last few days and it has me on a hair trigger.

on a side note tho if BD really were that easy to manipulate I'd have Bailey living with the MC and sleeping in his bed by now and Jamie and Shauna would be sleeping in the basement with Tali :p :sneaky: ;):ROFLMAO:
While I might agree with Bailey sharing the MC's bed; you can't relegate Jamie and Shauna to the basement! At least let them take turns! ;)

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey all just wanted to check in and say hello. My activity will be decreased for a few weeks to a month due to some things going on in my house. I have lost my office temporarily so it is harder to get on and make posts like I normally do. I apologize for delays in responses in PMs or tagged/quoted messages. I will respond to everyone it just may take a little longer until I have my office space back to normal. I will continue to check in and post what I can on WVM as this is my happy place, but it won't be like normal until my office space is back. This also means there may be a delay on the game guide updates for January releases as well.

There is nothing to worry about for me it is just a temporary loss of my office space. I will still be around just limited.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Hope that those things that have you on hair trigger will calm down soonish, have known that feeling way too often. I tend to get more polite though when get close instead of snarky. :p

Sep 15, 2017
Speaking in women sounded towards rolling on the floor ... WWE is the best place for this in my opinion Charlotte Flair and Asuka My Dream Girls

I know WVM is about Basketball but ... MC + Skye wrestling naked would be something beautiful to see you can put other girls in the middle too I wouldn't mind ... Doing a Royal rumble and shit
My top 3 would be Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Shotzi Blackheart. Becky's got a perfect face, Rhea's got a perfect body, and Shotzi has a fucking tank.

Maybe they want piss to be added in the game?
I would unironically prefer piss content to being called "daddy". That nickname is not necessarily a deal breaker for me, I would just rather not with that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: csmk14 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My top 3 would be Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Shotzi Blackheart. Becky's got a perfect face, Rhea's got a perfect body, and Shotzi has a fucking tank.

I would unironically prefer piss content to being called "daddy". That nickname is not necessarily a deal breaker for me, I would just rather not with that.
THIS IS MY ...BRUTALITY!!!!
I agree with your top 3 although I would have placed Asuka 1st ,Rhea 2nd, Shotzi 3rd, Charlotte 4th and 5th Becky

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Hey all just wanted to check in and say hello. My activity will be decreased for a few weeks to a month due to some things going on in my house. I have lost my office temporarily so it is harder to get on and make posts like I normally do. I apologize for delays in responses in PMs or tagged/quoted messages. I will respond to everyone it just may take a little longer until I have my office space back to normal. I will continue to check in and post what I can on WVM as this is my happy place, but it won't be like normal until my office space is back. This also means there may be a delay on the game guide updates for January releases as well.

There is nothing to worry about for me it is just a temporary loss of my office space. I will still be around just limited.
You should just move to Ethan's house.Plenty of space.Not to mention the bonus-girls,many girls.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes