OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe he meant each release will come as an update to the previous (instead of having to d/l the whole game)?
Yh that was the other thing i thought of. I think BD said in his latest Mind Drop that he thinks he figured out update patches (containing data for that day) with the option of png or webv files.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yh that was the other thing i thought of. I think BD said in his latest Mind Drop that he thinks he figured out update patches (containing data for that day) with the option of png or webv files.
It would make it easier for people with slow or capped internet so I hope BD figures it out.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The only thing close to NTR i would allow would be ryker kidnapping one of the girls and threating to do something. Then MC beat his ass before he can. But even then, thats a thin line for me. I dont want ryker near any of my girls!

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The only thing close to NTR i would allow would be ryker kidnapping one of the girls and threating to do something. Then MC beat his ass before he can. But even then, thats a thin line for me. I dont want ryker near any of my girls!
Assuming he ever wake up from his coma...:ROFLMAO: I mean, if he does that he wished he never had. The mc beat the shit out of him when all his friends were around and he had the upper hand, if the mc had time to prepare it won't even be a fight.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Assuming he ever wake up from his coma...:ROFLMAO: I mean, if he does that he wished he never had. The mc beat the shit out of him when all his friends were around and he had the upper hand, if the mc had time to prepare it won't even be a fight.
Yeah Ryker is a little bitch you take away is ability to pay people to protect him and he ain't shit

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think we will see ryker again but it will be because of the police and needing to press charges and testify or something.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes