Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
i try not to interact with those very often because i know i will end up saying something that could get me into trouble, they make me a little angry
I would like to apologize in behalf of all of them, as someone who enjoy some NTR I really don't get the need to shove it in places where it doesn't belong(hehe).

Reactions: Johnyboy

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You will, the plan is to have multiple different versions to download, a new HQ PNG version with higher picture quality, The current normal version which uses webp and a patch version to go along with each.
My body is not ready for being able to see the ladies in glorious HQ. They're already stunning as is...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So that means we'll have an update the following days. Cool. So what does 200-240 renders mean in gameplay time?
This could be a part of a day or a full day. Most of the days have multiple parts to them. There is not a consistent time frame for each update

Is this game planning to have pregnancy or even more NTR in it?
Pregnancy is a key part to this game but we are only on day 9 so it will be a while before anything is confirmed. NTR will not be part of the game per BD himself. I have a link to his post on that in the FAQ. I did not add anything about pregnancy since if you go the cheat path on day one Racheal asks you to be part of a baby making business, but if you stay faithful the MC and Jamie decide to let things happen on day 3.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
inb4 the judge is one of Rachael's clients
Of course she is, as well as ryker's attorney, our own attorney (well that's obvious since we know it'll be anna), and all of the jury, then ryker cries that the whole thing is a rigged sham and the whole courtroom is out of order, at which point a police officer tazes, handcuffs and drags him out

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes