Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Actually as long as Stacy is at the pool party in a nice swim suit I will be happy with that. I know it was mentioned a little time with Stacy over the weekend, but that is almost over so I wonder if she will get some time after the pool party. Then Natalie in the morning on Day 10.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is anyone even a bit interested in the upcoming basketball game? :D
Eh..............no,I think it will be fun seeing some of that as well.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I want to take my time Harper and let her come to the MC when she is good and ready....

Reactions: Call190Now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Actually as long as Stacy is at the pool party in a nice swim suit I will be happy with that. I know it was mentioned a little time with Stacy over the weekend, but that is almost over so I wonder if she will get some time after the pool party. Then Natalie in the morning on Day 10.
Yea that's more or less my stance on Bailey I don't care if nothing juicy happens as long as I get to see her at the party in a sexy swimsuit maybe talk to her for a minute I'll be happy with it. Goddess knows I could use the morale boost with the stress I've been under lately :p

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I just quickly reloaded the end of the last update. Jamie says she has talked to her mum but she still hasn't changed her mind about the MC. Ik its unlikely but.... as a wild farfetched theory....Millie crashes the pool party??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
Nah shoes really wouldn't have any effect on render times at all. Only heels have an effect on posing time.
It also has nothing to do with a foot fetish, it honestly started because I got a long ass DM from someone complaining/crying that someone was barefoot in a scene that they felt they shouldn't be barefoot in and I've just kept working it into shit because I find it funny now. It's not the only case of this.
If i bitch enough, asking you to not put scene where the mc unloads his balls inside Jasmine while Damien is nearby or on a phone call with her, will you put it in?
I just want to know if its worth getting banned for spamming or not.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes