Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I would love to see Bailey and Stacy together at the pool party. Just hanging out, laughing or just having a good time doesn't need to be anything lewd just see them together in their swimwear would be a fun little thing for me. Plus I think The Krypt Angel would like that as well, although he would probably rather see Bailey and Rainn.

Reactions: Call190Now

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
What was first date? All I can remember is when Harper invited us to her house for dinner (not a Natalie date) and party room (also not a Natalie date).
Movie room which Natalie leaned on MC but soon moved away when Azel interrupted

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
What was first date? All I can remember is when Harper invited us to her house for dinner (not a Natalie date) and party room (also not a Natalie date).
On day 4 the MC has Harper and Natalie over for dinner at his house. Afterwards Natalie and the MC have a Movie date.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Question: If we refused Bailey to be with Rainn have we lost all chances to be with Rainn or has that choice not shown any impacts of Rainn being part of the harem yet? Coz what if we don't want Bailey (sorry The Krypt Angel) but wants Rainn or has there been no Rainn choices yet? (I want all the girls and hope I don't need to replay to get Rainn)

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Question: If we refused bailey to be with Rainn have we lost all chances to be with Rainn or has that choice not shown any impacts of Rainn being part of the harem yet? Coz what if we don't want Bailey (sorry The Krypt Angel) but wants Rainn or has there been no Rainn choices yet? (I want all the girls and hope I don't need to replay to get Rainn)
the choice doesn't take affect yet, we haven't seen Rainn in a while even.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Sorry left out some details on Day 3 Harper has the MC and Jamie over for dinner. Jamie convinces the MC to mess around with Natalie. The MC will be given the option to “pull her on top of you” or “push her down and get on top of her” After that the choice to select “Do it” which will have the MC put his hand on Natalie's thigh. Then the final choice “Ask her to hang out with you sometime”. That will trigger her staying after the dinner at the MC house on Day 4. The MC and Natalie spend time in the movie room which was found by Jamie earlier that day. However the movie date (which is a film with Eden) is interrupted by Azel.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Question: If we refused Bailey to be with Rainn have we lost all chances to be with Rainn or has that choice not shown any impacts of Rainn being part of the harem yet? Coz what if we don't want Bailey (sorry The Krypt Angel) but wants Rainn or has there been no Rainn choices yet? (I want all the girls and hope I don't need to replay to get Rainn)
you'll still have a shot at Rainn if you kept Bailey for yourself or kept it friendly it just might take a bit longer to get there that's all

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
We do not know if there is any impact for sure on this yet as we have not seen Bailey (since Day 7) or Rainn (since Day 6) in a while.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
eh if i miss any content such as threesomes due to refusing her to be with Rainn then I can just restart from a save then skip through what ive already seen. I can trust you guys to tell me if something happened lol

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
We do not know if there is any impact for sure on this yet as we have not seen Bailey (since Day 7) or Rainn (since Day 6) in a while.
Speak for yourself :p

but even if I didn't know more than most it's only logical there would still be a solo rainn path cuz BD has always said he wouldn't punish us by blocking off girls due to choices with other girls

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
eh if i miss any content such as threesomes due to refusing her to be with Rainn then I can just restart from a save then skip through what ive already seen. I can trust you guys to tell me if something happened lol
but why would you refuse them? do you not like Rainn? I feel like if you plan to be with Rainn, there is no reason to not let Baily be friendly with her. It's not like Baily will leave you, or Rainn will try to steal her. I see zero downside to letting them be together if you plan to be with both anyway.

Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes