Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Doubt there will be lewd scenes on Natalie's first date.
They have already had 1 date before, this upcoming one is their 2nd and there's been quite a lot of development between them since then so its very plausible that something lewd will happen during their upcoming date.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
What do people predict (big milestones/events) to happen at the pool party?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A pool competition.Kimmy wins and she will get the prize-a night with Ethan.
They have already had 1 date before, this upcoming one is their 2nd and there's been quite a lot of development between them since then so its very plausible that something lewd will happen during their upcoming date.
Technically he is right.There was no sex on first date:)
The good thing is that you are also right (y)

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
When did they have a date before?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She seems like she'll be a slow burn but you never can tell, who knows what kind of lust she's got inside just waiting to be released. The quiet ones can be the most aggressive once you get into the bedroom.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Actually technically this would be date 3 with Nat if you count going to the party on Day 5 together but we spent like zero time with her there

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
She seems like she'll be a slow burn but you never can tell, who knows what kind of lust she's got inside just waiting to be released. The quiet ones can be the most aggressive once you get into the bedroom.
yeah she is definitely slow burn and i very much doubt that the first lewd scene with her will be full on sex, but i dont think a bit of intimate kissing with some touching here and there is too far fetched for this upcoming date.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I hoping for Natalie sex but it would seem more realistic if it was like kissing while naked with some touching or even full on fingering/handjob. Still hoping for harper walking in tho so she can feel some more attraction towards MC

Reactions: csmk14

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
The Natalie Check List:
  • First Base - Kissing.
  • Second Base - Heavy Petting/Manual Stimulation.
  • Third Base - Oral Stimulation.
  • Home Run - Penetrative Sex.
So 'Frist Base' has been crossed off due to multiple occasions, now we can hope that the next update will allow us to cross off 'Second Base' and maybe even cross off 'Third Base' if Natalie is feeling confident/frisky enough. (If BD is feeling generous)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I hoping for Natalie sex but it would seem more realistic if it was like kissing while naked with some touching or even full on fingering/handjob. Still hoping for harper walking in tho so she can feel some more attraction towards MC
Yea I can see it working like it did with Bailey. Heavy foreplay that still gets them both off but leaving the final act so to speak for a later date when she's more comfortable with the idea. I don't really like the whole harp walking on them thing tho...That whole gag is getting kind of tropey for me and it would be nice if I dunno we actually had to romance harper a bit to break down her final barriers instead of her being another "Sees TGcoLaH...becomes with enamored with bearer of TGCoLaH....jumps on TGCoLH at next earliest opportunity" like most of the other chicks so far. But hey maybe that's just me...

side note: oh for who haven't been here long TGCoLaH stand for "The Golden Cock of Love and Happiness" the nickname I gave the MC's dick a few months back :p

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yea I can see it working like it did with Bailey. Heavy foreplay that still gets them both off but leaving the final act so to speak for a later date when she's more comfortable with the idea. I don't really like the whole harp walking on them thing tho...That whole gag is getting kind of tropey for me and it would be nice if I dunno we actually had to romance harper a bit to break down her final barriers instead of her being another "Sees TGcoLaH...becomes with enamored with bearer of TGCloH....jumps on TGCoLH at next earliest opportunity" like most of the other chicks so far. But hey maybe that's just me...

side note: oh for who haven't been here long TGCoLaH stand for "The Golden Cock of Love and Happiness" the nickname I gave the MC's dick a few months back :p
A more fitting thing for this game, rather then walking on them while they do it, she'll just see how her daughter have changed maybe? like she become more open and far less worried in general, and it will make her a bit envious. From there it could then be another harem member or simply more time with the mc, that lead her to want to try something maybe?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't really like the whole harp walking on them thing tho...That whole gag is getting kind of tropey for me and it would be nice if I dunno we actually had to romance harper a bit to break down her final barriers instead of her being another "Sees TGcoLaH...becomes with enamored with bearer of TGCloH....jumps on TGCoLH at next earliest opportunity" like most of the other chicks so far. But hey maybe that's just me...
It could also be something similar to how Jamie watched MC and Elizabeth have sex. While Natalie is giving something like a handjob or blowjob to MC, He looks at the door and sees Harper peering in but she quickly runs off as she's scared she got caught peering in.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It could also be something similar to how Jamie watched MC and Elizabeth have sex. While Natalie is giving something like a handjob or blowjob to MC, He looks at the door and sees Harper peering in but she quickly runs off as she's scared she got caught peering in.
Heavy sleepers scenario is something I'd rather see. Your second scenario isn't really any different from the first it just changes her from actively barging in to full on watching in the shadows. It still results in the only reason she cracks being she saw the MC's dick which falls into the same trope as the first. Honestly it would prolly annoy me even more since voyeurism is very much not my thing...but again that's totally a me problem lol

Reactions: OfficiallyGames
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes