ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yeah but wanting more doesn't mean skipping straight to the top with sex, wanting more could just be wanting stuff like handjobs/fingering, eatingout/blowjobs. Every girl is different when it comes to sex
It also doesn't proclude it either. Which is the notion you laid out with the Stairway to Heaven checklist.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
So I just quickly reloaded the end of the last update. Jamie says she has talked to her mum but she still hasn't changed her mind about the MC. Ik its unlikely but.... as a wild farfetched theory....Millie crashes the pool party??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To crash it she'd need to know where it's being held though, I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that. I quite like the idea of her showing up unannounced but it doesn't seem terribly likely.

actually that's unknowable
We can be pretty sure that if you stay just friends with Bailey, there will be no threesomes involving her.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
To crash it she'd need to know where it's being held though, I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that. I quite like the idea of her showing up unannounced but it doesn't seem terribly likely.
didn't Jamie postpone the meeting during her time in bed with you after the fight .. getting your schedule together .... if i remember right .. Jamie said she would postpone it for a few days after you get felling better

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
didn't Jamie postpone the meeting during her time in bed with you after the fight .. getting your schedule together .... if i remember right .. Jamie said she would postpone it for a few days after you get felling better
Yh but at end of last update its revealed jamie talked to her (facetime). So MC was gonna go straight away to sort things out since millies opinion didnt change. But jamie gets him to wait till tomorrow. First thing in the morning

Reactions: Oghmios1337

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
You need the supplemental guide "There's Still No Incest, Stop Asking."
Even if the VN were named "100% no incest", certain people would keep asking for it. These are presumably binary beings that just have "does it include incest?" and "no? then I have to ask for it!" in mind. It is incomprehensible to them that there can also be visual novels without this content.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Even if the VN were named "100% no incest", certain people would keep asking for it. These are presumably binary beings that just have "does it include incest?" and "no? then I have to ask for it!" in mind. It is incomprehensible to them that there can also be visual novels without this content.
Same can be said about the three letter crowd.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
to be fair, it's like this with every fetish - Pregnancy, NTR, Herem. All the popular ones, gets devoted following that can't accept that not every game is for everyone, they say it's all good but it would be better with... or but why not just add... or remove....

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes