OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is there any content with harper?
Is there nudity or lesbian scene with Azel ?
1. Not yet but hopefully we will get something soon
2. Never gonna happen (well i guess we could be teased nudity, like accidentally walking in but thats probably as far as it can be pushed)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe we can have some Azel content without being incest. I for one wouldn't mind Azel hooking up with Rachael or Lauren :D
Yh but i bet patreon will still class it as incest if we watch it (as a voyeur). If the game had different view points it probably be okay. Since its MC view only then its basically impossible. The only way we would know if azel did something if we litterally got told by her or the character who she did it with. Anyway she says MC is more than enough for her than any kind of partner.

issue28

May 17, 2020
Yeah.... I actually have a small problem with that. They did say 100% no incest, which I am really fine with, but you sure are teased with it a lot. Azel is too clingy, Rachael comments on it quite a lot, MC checks out Azel a few times, the whole walking on the MC and Jamie thing.... I don't see the point of all that.

Reactions: Ara-sH

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yeah.... I actually have a small problem with that. They did say 100% no incest, which I am really fine with, but you sure are teased with it a lot. Azel is too clingy, Rachael comments on it quite a lot, MC checks out Azel a few times, the whole walking on the MC and Jamie thing.... I don't see the point of all that.
The teases are basically BD's "fuck you" to the trolls who constantly ask for incest content.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
True... but is also a fuck you to us who didn't say anything about it :D
Not all of us want/like incest or understand it doesn't fit the story (also coz patreon cant always be fixed with a patch), so if anything its more of a "laughing with you" than "laughing at you"

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Not incest, but it could be lesbian scene with one of the girls.
Litterally just answered this a few messages ago but here:

Yh but i bet patreon will still class it as incest if we watch it (as a voyeur). If the game had different view points it probably be okay. Since its MC view only then its basically impossible. The only way we would know if azel did something if we litterally got told by her or the character who she did it with. Anyway she says MC is more than enough for her than any kind of partner.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
why it has to be viewed by MC ? no one says game has to be only POV, right?
Coz thats the way BD has set out his game. If he does decide to suddley change view points he would have to make it clear changes with clear transitions but i highly doubt he would do something like that after 9 days of MC only view point.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

issue28

May 17, 2020
I don't think Patreon is really that nitpicky. Relatives naked next to each other is incest for them, I am sure.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Yh nudity is generally okay as long as theres no touching. So technically mc could walk in on azel nude while changing (but it would just be another tease for the trolls)

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
So I have'nt played this like a 9 month, I guess is there no any render to see harper or Azel nude?
Azel nude is unlikely to happen unless bd just wants to tease trolls (and sexual nudity will never happen) and Harper hasnt happened yet but will eventually by the looks of the game so far. Currently the most weve gottan is cleavage from azel on day 7. Also BD patreon banner has headshots of charaters nude including azel and harper

Reactions: godoff95
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes