issue28

May 17, 2020
Yh but i bet patreon will still class it as incest if we watch it (as a voyeur). If the game had different view points it probably be okay. Since its MC view only then its basically impossible. The only way we would know if azel did something if we litterally got told by her or the character who she did it with. Anyway she says MC is more than enough for her than any kind of partner.
Yeah... but I wouldn't mind if Azel hooked up with someone even if the MC never gets to see it. At least that way she lets the MC breathe a little and not suffocate him all the time :D Did I say I find her a bit clingy?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think nows the best time to tell you all (as it will be finished today). I have been working on something incest related to the game and hopefully will post it later on. Not gonna spoil what it is yet tho.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah... but I wouldn't mind if Azel hooked up with someone even if the MC never gets to see it. At least that way she lets the MC breathe a little and not suffocate him all the time :D Did I say I find her a bit clingy?
but this is not that type of a game, this is a pure harem fantasy where sex is revolve around a single male. So you won't see or hear other people having sex.

I don't say I won't enjoy some of the women in the game explore sexual freedom with each other, but except Bailey none of them really brought up the idea of the mc not being part of it.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Certainly no, nudity is not have sex, so not incest.

So I have'nt played this like a 9 month, I guess is there no any render to see harper or Azel nude?
There is no nude content for either character as of the last update, as stated by several other members already. Also there is a game guide that goes over all the lewd content for the game you can always check that as well. This game is done in the MC POV so we most likely will not see anything with Azel, maybe just maybe we might walk in on her while she is changing or something for a best case scenario. As for Harper we are on day 9 and I still think it will be a while before anything especially since the MC is dating her daughter. Even if for some reason if you decided to not date Natalie the Harper situation will still be what it is today. There are 48 other potential characters the MC can have as a love interest.

Also there is an FAQ for this game which goes over the incest part form the developer using his words. Which I highly recommend that you read it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
There is no nude content for either character as of the last update, as stated by several other members already. Also there is a game guide that goes over all the lewd content for the game you can always check that as well. This game is done in the MC POV so we most likely will not see anything with Azel, maybe just maybe we might walk in on her while she is changing or something for a best case scenario. As for Harper we are on day 9 and I still think it will be a while before anything especially since the MC is dating her daughter. Even if for some reason if you decided to not date Natalie the Harper situation will still be what it is today. There are 48 other potential characters the MC can have as a love interest.

Also there is an FAQ for this game which goes over the incest part form the developer using his words. Which I highly recommend that you read it.
Yeah but none of them are Harper ;)

I know, i know and i have no problem with a slow burn with her............i just wanna hold her tight....and naked and do lewd stuff with her like hold hands in public.....ok, maybe a little problem :)

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm sorry, but if we don't shame you for your fetishes you'll never learn! :p
Hey we don't fetish shame here.

I am still hopeful at one point in the game one of my favorite fetishes (no not incest, ugh) will pop in. Nope not going to share since I don't need people fetish shaming me or jinxing it from happening. I can't complain I got a lot of my simple favorites in the game already Redheads, freckles, pale skin, small breasts, female squirting, to name a few.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes