Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Update post.

Hey guys, I'm going to keep it real short this week as I currently have a pretty shitty headache that I've been rocking most of the week.

Game related stuff:
- Going to set a really lenient release frame for the next update. Jan 17th-22nd.
Taking a bit to just make sure update patches are working (on both PC and Mac) as well as a few other things that will take some time and some learning on my end. All of the render work and script work (except for some touch ups on the second update and a few animations for the first) are done for both updates this month so don't worry about there being two updates this month, the other update will drop around the 27th-28th.

- And a reminder that the first update will only be available for Tier 4 at first and unlocked for Tier 3 around the 24th-25th. The second update (which also includes the first update) will be available to Tiers 2-4 around the 27th-28th and unlocked for Tier 1 on the 29th-30th
Dev related stuff:
- I'm still rolling with the training wheels on this month, that's why the dates are kind of strange. Things should be more rigid as I progress with this new update style where things are spread out bi-weekly. I'm not going to say February will be that rigid straight away but I do intend for it to be closer to it.
- There exists an issue where some updates will be way shorter for others depending on their choices. There really isn't a fix for this but I'll try to warn you when this is the case without spoiling much. (And yes this update is one of those)

Personal related stuff:
- Headaches are bad and lame

That's all for this week, I'm going to go try and nap this headache away
Love you guys and thank you so much for the support <3
Waiting on the news that Willabelle is a secret werewolf

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes