GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Oh hell....so much drama going on here. Mods need to do something about it. I know I am un-Watching this thread for now. I still believe the game is fantastic. And, I will never use the "Incest Guide / patch / whatever".
BD keep on forging ahead.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh hell....so much drama going on here. Mods need to do something about it. I know I am un-Watching this thread for now. I still believe the game is fantastic. And, I will never use the "Incest Guide / patch / whatever".
BD keep on forging ahead.
Well, the idea is not to use it. There is no incest patch just someone winding up those that keep asking for incest.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is Lauren a bad guy that reports to Charles or Ryker?
Is Willow a bad guy who happens to be Ryker's girlfriend and reports to him?
We all know what Damien is and reports everything to Ryker?

• Haha
Reactions: JackshitMelody

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Alright, no more of that​

Just seeing that damn link that song will be stuck in my head for the next week or so... thanks:p

As for the regulars of this thread I really wish they would stop putting that word in so many posts. The amount of times 'cest is mentioned in this thread is astounding, no wonder it attracts some zealous 'cest cravers :LOL::p

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Is Lauren a bad guy that reports to Charles or Ryker?
Is Willow a bad guy who happens to be Ryker's girlfriend and reports to him?
We all know what Damien is and reports everything to Ryker?
i take it you haven't finished the story....

Reactions: cakeny

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Right, so 'that guide' has been deleted. Thank you mods. So I just want to say how whole heartedly sorry I am to Braindrop, the mods, everyone for being such a fucking stupid asshole. I never intended for it to become the way it did and I'm honestly disgusted at myself for letting that happen, I was acting no better - if not worse - than the trolls themselves. For that I am sorry. I could make up tons of excuses of why I let it continue for so many fucking hours (over half a day) but I do like to think that when I fuck up I take responsibility for my actions. I am sorry, always will be and will always regret my actions that caused such a stir. I hope this hasn't affected what you people think of me but if it has, I will try my best to fix that. Once again I am sorry and I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night.
-Officially Games

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
i take it you haven't finished the story....
I'm going by what I read.
Lauren knows everything about the MC through that therapy session
Which was rushed, I might add.
Willow tells MC she's Ryker's girlfriend and later happens to be his sister.
Too much of a coinky dinky, I might add.
Stacey is no longer a possible sister path all of a sudden giving Willow room to plant herself in MC's life.
If Riker is in some way manipulating all this, is a possibility, I might add.
That Shaundra gender path can be changed, but your decision will also affect Penelope and that's a fact.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm going by what I read.
Lauren knows everything about the MC through that therapy session
Which was rushed, I might add.
Willow tells MC she's Ryker's girlfriend and later happens to be his sister.
Too much of a coinky dinky, I might add.
Stacey is no longer a possible sister path all of a sudden giving Willow room to plant herself in MC's life.
If Riker is in some way manipulating all this, is a possibility, I might add.
That Shaundra gender path can be changed, but your decision will also affect Penelope and that's a fact.
If you havent finished the story so far yet, answers will soon be revealed

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Right, so 'that guide' has been deleted. Thank you mods. So I just want to say how whole heartedly sorry I am to Braindrop, the mods, everyone for being such a fucking stupid asshole. I never intended for it to become the way it did and I'm honestly disgusted at myself for letting that happen, I was acting no better - if not worse - than the trolls themselves. For that I am sorry. I could make up tons of excuses of why I let it continue for so many fucking hours (over half a day) but I do like to think that when I fuck up I take responsibility for my actions. I am sorry, always will be and will always regret my actions that caused such a stir. I hope this hasn't affected what you people think of me but if it has, I will try my best to fix that. Once again I am sorry and I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night.
-Officially Games
I think some of us wants in on this apology for keeping it going. You were not alone in this OG, we all should know better by now ;)

So for my part I apologize as well.

......although the guide it self was very funny :)

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
-Officially Games
I think some of us wants in on this apology for keeping it going. You were not alone in this OG, we all should know better by now ;)

My apologies as well.
I carried it 5 post to many.
I did keep a copy though. ;)

And no, I won't put where it will be seen.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
If you havent finished the story so far yet, answers will soon be revealed
I'm up to the part where MC goes back home after being sent to jail after beating the crap out of Ryker.
I didn't do the last 2 updates, 4 by the time I get to where that is cause my pc crashed.
Just started from the beginning and paying more attention to the story.
It's slow but worth it, didn't know about that Shauna path until I started from the beginning.
Skipping all the Ryker scenes cause that guy is just too ridiculous.
MC could have saved himself the trouble and called the cops and had everyone arrested for trespassing in his home uninvited, before entering the place.
And staying quite about it and trying to handle everything himself didn't help matters.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I'm up to the part where MC goes back home after being sent to jail after beating the crap out of Ryker.
I didn't do the last 2 updates, 4 by the time I get to where that is cause my pc crashed.
Just started from the beginning and paying more attention to the story.
It's slow but worth it, didn't know about that Shauna path until I started from the beginning.
Skipping all the Ryker scenes cause that guy is just too ridiculous.
MC could have saved himself the trouble and called the cops and had everyone arrested for trespassing in his home uninvited, before entering the place.
And staying quite about it and trying to handle everything himself didn't help matters.
It be pretty boring tho if he just called the cops. Regarding last 2 updates it does basically answer what u were saying before.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
this feeling when I missed the whole party :( at least, i save patch :cool: but I won't give it to you :p
my post was deleted, as usual, but there are still posts about how MC and Azel hold hands and look at each other with duckfaces! this is unacceptable - where are the puritanical morality police?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It be pretty boring tho if he just called the cops. Regarding last 2 updates it does basically answer what u were saying before.
I also think Ryker is the way he is, cause he's been making bets against his team and making himself rich.
And a pro star basketball shows up and it's about to ruin his cash flow, possibly put him in debt with the wrong people. Kinda wish that was the case so we can get rid of Ryker for good.

Last edited:

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
-Officially Games

I'll add myself to this since I joined the fun earlier. Kinda sad it got deleted since it had potential but it's for the best (of course I kept a copy, tho)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Please put spoilers under spoiler thingies like this

Yes most of us have played it and know who is who's sister etc, but please think of the new players which amazingly there is all the time and hide that kind of info. Or not... I felt the need to atleast try

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Please put spoilers under spoiler thingies like this

Yes most of us have played it and know who is who's sister etc, but please thank of the new players which amazingly there is all the time and hide that kind of info. Or not... I felt the need to atleast try
I agree 110%

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes