Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
Great update Braindrop. Thanks for putting another log on the fire for MC & Azel. ( It has all the makings for a great love / relationship )

Last edited:
Reactions: OfficiallyGames

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Right, so 'that guide' has been deleted. Thank you mods. So I just want to say how whole heartedly sorry I am to Braindrop, the mods, everyone for being such a fucking stupid asshole. I never intended for it to become the way it did and I'm honestly disgusted at myself for letting that happen, I was acting no better - if not worse - than the trolls themselves. For that I am sorry. I could make up tons of excuses of why I let it continue for so many fucking hours (over half a day) but I do like to think that when I fuck up I take responsibility for my actions. I am sorry, always will be and will always regret my actions that caused such a stir. I hope this hasn't affected what you people think of me but if it has, I will try my best to fix that. Once again I am sorry and I hope you have a good day/afternoon/evening/night.
-Officially Games
Don't beat yerself up about it too much man not the first time a jokes gotten out of hand around here prolly won't be the last. I personally didn't think it was all that much worse than the joke walkthrough we had here which is still kept for posterity in Loco and I's guide. Then again I also have a really fucked up sense of humor and a moral compass that only points south toward hell so maybe I'm not the best judge either :LOL:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Actually it only has the making of a great motherly story as that's as far as it's ever going to go.

There may even be really lewd hugs and head pats, who knows.
Whoa whoa whoa
That is WAY too obscene! Head pats?!?! You want us to get shut down??? Deviant

P.s. HornyyPussy handholding is just as deviant and lewd as head pats if not worse. You sick puppy

:p

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
You can keep your softcore shit, we're going hardcore with extreme head patting and public, yes fucking public, handholding.

If we feel like really pushing the envelope of decency we may even throw in a hug.
Woah watch out we're going strictly vanilla platonic over here.
Better not let it escalate any further than a subtle wink, nod and turn of the cap. Can't let anyone suspect anything.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes