Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I liked willow a lot when she was the pissed off mean girl. Maybe the paranoia around her stems from not wanting to accept she has changed when a certain fact was shown to her. Otherwise I'm clueless as to why someone wouldn't trust her.

Reactions: Heavy Sleeper

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
I don't know if you are being purposefully dense or trolling or whatnot but i'll bite.

BD has said Azel, Wendy and Willow will never get any sexual action.

Like, ever.

Aint happening.

That's why you got that collection of facepalms.

For making a dumb comment.
Well, Azel was leading this time. Both were upbeat in acknowledging each other, plus that long drawn out kiss.
I would say BD is continuing this relationship vs say a Fucy* Sucy* interlude that some would be more comfortable accepting in a game of this nature. I think BD has a different approach, which is why its become pretty popular.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, Azel was leading this time. Both were upbeat in acknowledging each other, plus that long drawn out kiss.
I would say BD is continuing this relationship vs say a Fucy* Sucy* interlude that some would be more comfortable accepting in a game of this nature. I think BD has a different approach, which is why its become pretty popular.
The only thing that matters is Azel, Willow and Wendy will never, ever, ever get any sexual action.

That is 100% certain as stated by the dev himself.

Just worth noting that if it's what you are waiting for, it will be a loooooooooooooooooong wait.

Subject has been beat to death and shot down too many times now.

Reactions: Call190Now

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
The only thing that matters is Azel, Willow and Wendy will never, ever, ever get any sexual action.

That is 100% certain as stated by the dev himself.

Just worth noting that if it's what you are waiting for, it will be a loooooooooooooooooong wait.

Subject has been beat to death and shot down too many times now.
When you are developing an actual relationship between two characters, things can become a lot hotter over time than your normal one dimensional story line. Many variables are at play as could be imagined in a real relationship. That is what makes it work. We don't know what BD has in mind, but he does have a wonderful opportunity.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If you were to spend a day with Willow what would be something fun that's non romantic...amusement park?, Lazer tag?, karaoke?

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
When you are developing an actual relationship between two characters, things can become a lot hotter over time than your normal one dimensional story line. Many variables are at play as could be imagined in a real relationship. That is what makes it work. We don't know what BD has in mind, but he does have a wonderful opportunity.
Well... we do know because the dev himself said and I quote "It aint happening ya hornbags" so there's that

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
The reason there is no incest is not because BD is against the idea, but because he'll be ban from patreon. Everyone who wants to see Jamie + Elizabeth or Harper + Nat or any other relationship not involving the mc is probably out, but people only talk about the mc family due to it being the most popular fetish.

Why would he risk ruining his story with a dumb patch or risk his whole income from patreon because some people are too horny for their own good.

Last edited:

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
There reason there is no incest is not because BD is against the idea, but because he'll be ban from patreon. Everyone who wants to see Jamie + Elizabeth or Harper + Nat or any other relationship not involving the mc is probably out, but people only talk about the mc family due to it being the most popular fetish.

Why would he risk ruining his story with a dumb patch or risk his whole income from patreon because some people are too horny for their own good.
I was speaking of character development and the latest update, not about what you are talking about.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We do know what BD has in mind because he's said it, many times........

I was speaking of character development and the latest update, not about what you are talking about.
It doesn't matter what you are talking about, they are only ever going to have a mother/son relationship. Nothing more.

That has already been 100% confirmed by BD.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
We do know what BD has in mind because he's said it, many times........

It doesn't matter what you are talking about, they are only ever going to have a mother/son relationship. Nothing more.

That has already been 100% confirmed by BD.
It doesn't matter what I talk about? I thought that this was a forum for discussion.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Well BD is not going to give away a story line, no writer would. I am following the tempo of his last update.
ok, at this point you are just trolling. BD said explicitly in an interview that no incest/step sexual relationship will be in the game due to patreon rules. And again in this forum again and again.

I'll give you that, acting like a complete ignorant who tried to sound reasonable is a pretty good tactic, but I'm done.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
ok, at this point you are just trolling. BD said explicitly in an interview that no incest/step sexual relationship will be in the game due to patreon rules. And again in this forum again and again.

I'll give you that, acting like a complete ignorant who tried to sound reasonable is a pretty good tactic, but I'm done.
You are missing what I am saying. It seems like you want to fight about something. That does not make any sense.
I was speaking about character development.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes