thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
It doesn't matter what I talk about? I thought that this was a forum for discussion.
A discussion also includes perceiving the arguments of the other discussion participants, which in this case even consist of irrefutable facts.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
A discussion also includes perceiving the arguments of the other discussion participants, which in this case even consist of irrefutable facts.
It seems this is not about an open discussion, its more about control. I complimented BD on his latest update and my interpretation of that update. He does great work. So, it seems I have been condemned because of my interpretation of the update because I don't follow the same lines of thought of a few. That is not a free discussion.

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
It seems this is not about an open discussion, its more about control. I complimented BD on his latest update and my interpretation of that update. He does great work.
you also seem to have missed out the fact you keep talking about incest when this VN does not and will not have any in

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
you also seem to have missed out the fact you keep talking about incest when this VN does not and will not have any in
You are talking about incest, I am not. There seems to be an obsession with that topic here. Nowhere in my posts have I discussed incest.
I followed the update that BD created. If it is wrong to discuss an update then that should be posted.

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
You are talking about incest, I am not. There seems to be an obsession with that topic here. Nowhere in my posts have I discussed incest.
I followed the update that BD created. If it is wrong discuss the update then that should be posted.
Joey, According to Patreon, Azel would fall under incest, so while they are doing a LOT of teasing, that is all there will ever be.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Okay, lets try this. Where in my posts have I talked about incest?

Joey1264

Sep 29, 20201315
Today at 5:55 PM
Avaron1974 said:
Actually it only has the making of a great motherly story as that's as far as it's ever going to go.

There may even be really lewd hugs and head pats, who knows.
Well, it seems in this update Azel wants more than just being a "mother", but we'll see...

If you don't mean sex, then what do you mean?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It seems this is not about an open discussion, its more about control. I complimented BD on his latest update and my interpretation of that update. He does great work. So, it seems I have been condemned because of my interpretation of the update because I don't follow the same lines of thought of a few. That is not a free discussion.
We're telling you what the dev has said, you aren't getting it.

All that will ever be between Azel and the MC is a motger/son relationship. That is from BD, he has said that that is set in stone.

You are being "condemned" because you've been told what the dev has said is happening yet still fail to grasp it.

At this point you just seem like you're trolling and i've had enough of your shit.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
We're telling you what the dev has said, you aren't getting it.

All that will ever be between Azel and the MC is a motger/son relationship. That is from BD, he has said that that is set in stone.

You are being "condemned" because you've been told what the dev has said is happening yet still fail to grasp it.

At this point you just seem like you're trolling and i've had enough of your shit.
if its motger/son then thats fine no incest :p
sorry couldn't resist :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
in a change of topic, i think Braindrop said at one point he was gonna make his discord public, did he ever do that?
He is still keeping the primary discord patron only but he was toying with the idea of making a second public one. However last time I talked to him about it he seemed less enthusiastic about the idea of it than he was when he initially floated the idea so whether it's still gonna be a thing is anybody's guess

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I was trying the logic approach, sorry! My Bad!
We've tried, and failed for quite some time.

Discussing something is one thing, discussing something the dev has already set in stone and will never change is another yet that guy isn't grasping it.

Logic doesn't work.

If the dev telling him something isn't going to happen and an entire forum telling him something isn't going to happen I doubt you trying will make any difference.

Don't be like us.

Don't get drawn into a pointless debate.

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
That I recall, nothing, it was a slightly inappropriate kiss!
No. Go back and look at the scene again. Azel kept kissing him. It was the first time she ever did that in this game.
It even surprised MC.
I didn't write this game or the scene. I don't see it left or right, I am following the story line BD wrote.
It was a great update.

• Angry
Reactions: Oghmios1337
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes