Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
1 thing i noticed looking back through the game guide this VN doesn't have a hot Latina in it that i can see anyway, so do you think we will get 1 at some point, maybe a Rachel client :unsure:

Joey1264

Sep 29, 2020
I have decided to no longer post here. I did not expect to be attacked by other posters because of my interpretation of the game. This is supposed to be about having a genuine discussion in real time, not about dredging up past indifference's just to fight over it. That is a waste of time and energy.

To BD: Great game guy. Keep up the good work.
Looking forward to your next release.
Signing off.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
1 thing i noticed looking back through the game guide this VN doesn't have a hot Latina in it that i can see anyway, so do you think we will get 1 at some point, maybe a Rachel client :unsure:
Green from the Rainbow girls looks Latina to me but other than her no I don't think we do have one

The next build patron build a client is gonna be a Kiwi BD has 2 other client he has shown off waiting in the wings but they're both white

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Game needs a hot Spanish teacher cos all Spanish teachers in games are hot for some reason.

.......... My Spanish teacher looked like she'd taken a broadside cannon to the face and that cannon ball had been loaded full of ugly.......

But in games all Spanish teachers are hot.

I'm not bitter about it.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Game needs a hot Spanish teacher cos all Spanish teachers in games are hot for some reason.

.......... My Spanish teacher looked like she'd taken a broadside cannon to the face and that cannon ball had been loaded full of ugly.......

I'm not bitter about it.
My Spanish prof was actually pretty good looking. :)

• Sad
Reactions: Avaron1974

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

I'm not bitter about it.
my spanish teacher was really old and fugly too, she was also the german teacher... and had a german last name...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

I'm not bitter about it.
my school had 2 spanish teachers one was the stereotypical hot chick the other was an old white dude who prolly got a degree in spanish cuz he thought it might get him chicks....and failed and was incredibly bitter about that.

I took french and my teacher was an old lady in her mid to late 60's who might have been attractive 40 years earlier....sadly it was not 40 years earlier. She was also a giant bitch who managed to come off even more pretentious speaking english than when she was speaking french

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Joey1264

Sep 29, 20201315
Today at 5:55 PM

Well, it seems in this update Azel wants more than just being a "mother", but we'll see...

If you don't mean sex, then what do you mean?
she wanna be friends and (+18 alert) hold hands

I'm not bitter about it.
and in tv shows/movies too, usually LOL can't relate since I never had spanish classes and my english teachers were mostly weird (except one out of 5)

Reactions: csmk14

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Come to think about it I actually NEVER had a teacher that would fit the "hot chick" description.
Best would be a "not ugly".
Even worse, there were not even many good looking girls in my classes. Maybe 2 or 3 you could call hot.
Considering that I was in different kind of schools for over 15 years that is kind of depressing...

Reactions: Call190Now

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Come to think about it I actually NEVER had a teacher that would fit the "hot chick" description.
Even worse, there were not even many good looking girls in my classes. Maybe 2 or 3 you could call hot.
Considering that I was in different kind of schools for over 15 years that is kind of depressing...
My history teacher was an absolute stunner.

Probably the only teacher in the school that fell under that. I remember my sister mocking me about the only 2 lesbian teachers in the school both being butch bull dykes.

I made it my mission in high school to convert my history teacher to the dyke side and make her all mine.

A mission I utterly failed. Although I did a test once and she put a lot of kisses next to my answers.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Guys is there any way I can download the update only part instead of re-downloading the full game??
Not yet, BD will add it for the next release I think

Aaaawww! looks like I missed another "obsession" discussion :) I should stop sleeping :)

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
He is still keeping the primary discord patron only but he was toying with the idea of making a second public one. However last time I talked to him about it he seemed less enthusiastic about the idea of it than he was when he initially floated the idea so whether it's still gonna be a thing is anybody's guess
I requested/offered making one for him about a month ago. He said hes down for one in the future but doesnt want to officialize anything yet and he also doesnt have the time right now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, Tali is 34. She's pretty old for a princess or that could just be a typo.
If Tali was 14 when she met Rachel and they've been hiding for 20 years, then yeah, she's 34.
Should have said 10 years, which still would make her older then all the other girls.
If the king is dead, who's ruling in his place? Is Tali a queen now, assuming the king had no other siblings?
I hope Rachel has cams in case Ryker is still in his spy business and decides to pay them a visit.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Wow, Tali is 34. She's pretty old for a princess or that could just be a typo.
If Tali was 14 when she met Rachel and they've been hiding for 20 years, then yeah, she's 34.
Should have said 10 years, which still would make her older then all the other girls.
If the king is dead, who's ruling in his place? Is Tali a queen now, assuming the king had no other siblings?
I hope Rachel has cams in case Ryker is still in his spy business and decides to pay them a visit.
I don't think ryker would be as good compared to Rachel. Ryker doesnt even know tali exists and even if he somehow met her i doubt he be like "omg ur that princess that was missing". Although it be cool to see something related to talis past, like someone who did know tali, shows up unexpectedly.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't think ryker would be as good compared to Rachel. Ryker doesnt even know tali exists and even if he somehow met her i doubt he be like "omg ur that princess that was missing". Although it be cool to see something related to talis past, like someone who did know tali, shows up unexpectedly.
Someone who would know what Tali looked like after 20 years.
If she looked like the queen at her age is a possibility too.
Ryker is not just going to lie down in the hospital and take it.
I'm sure he's planning his revenge as we speak, not to mention Kenji if he's arm ever heals.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
No. Go back and look at the scene again. Azel kept kissing him. It was the first time she ever did that in this game.
It even surprised MC.
I didn't write this game or the scene. I don't see it left or right, I am following the story line BD wrote.
It was a great update.
mental-gymnastics-i-cant-compete.jpg

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I had a few, most of them in the just finished getting their teaching degrees (<1 year outta college). Shame they were in relationships though.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes