csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
For anyone old enough to have seen the movie Murder at 1600 with Wesley Snipes; the woman at the beginning of the movie fucking the president became my Drama teacher in high school. So all of 16 years and every class I could just picture that scene.
That became a fun few years, of course all the male teachers were trying to get in on that if single.
Old enough to remember, I was like 20 almost when that came out, old would be talking about the Female gym teacher from Porky's played by Kim Cattrall

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I finally broke down and did it. I finally have a play through with all the girls in the harem. I will still run my primary play through first with the girls I want in there only first but then I will also run the Pokémon one too which will help with the guide more now. I did find one error I made in the last update for Jasmine but that will be corrected for the next update to the guide.

Katie Tia and Jasmine better not burn me.

Heeumna

Sep 12, 2020
Yeah. From one of the discord channel and someone even mention WVM in the incest thread. Idk y.
Hold up, you found a game with no incest whatsoever and none planned, on a list of incest games?

That's both hilarious and delightful.

People be getting trolled hard.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You found this game on a list of games with incest?
I want to know where this list is, I wonder if WTHI and BaRS are also on it, they seem to get the same "y no incest?" crowd too

Hold up, you found a game with no incest whatsoever and none planned, on a list of incest games?

That's both hilarious and delightful.

People be getting trolled hard.
Yeah but it's the nice people (yes, I called you nice, don't get a big head over it; oh wait...) on this and other threads that have to put up with the trolls.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Wow, Tali is 34, she just admitted it or maybe that's a typo again.
34 living in a basement and playing video games, that's sad.
They should really change that typo to 5 years, it would make more sense not to mention her height.
Which reminds me, how old is Rachel, over 30?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Yeah. From one of the discord channel and someone even mention WVM in the incest thread. Idk y.
this game has a long history of people refusing to believe the dev when he says there will be no incest, so it's kind of a tradition at this point for them to troll this thread and the regulars to troll them.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I want to know where this list is, I wonder if WTHI and BaRS are also on it, they seem to get the same "y no incest?" crowd too

Yeah but it's the nice people (yes, I called you nice, don't get a big head over it; oh wait...) on this and other threads that have to put up with the trolls.
Yeah, I'm a little intrigued where this came from :)

Ava? Big head? How dare you sir!? She is such a gentle, kind soul!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes