Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Wow, Tali is 34, she just admitted it or maybe that's a typo again.
34 living in a basement and playing video games, that's sad.
They should really change that typo to 5 years, it would make more sense not to mention her height.
Which reminds me, how old is Rachel, over 30?
Did you not pay attention to how old Tali was when she was rescued? Or did you just specifically look for one thing and ignore the rest?

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
probably not he still thinks Willow isn't the MCs sister, even tho we been told multiple times and also Wendy is with them
I guess at this point they are probably someone who just wants to stir shit up for no reason and prolly best to ignore them like all the other morons who refuse to search the thread to learn that there will never been cest in this game and rightfully shouldn't be.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I guess at this point they are probably someone who just wants to stir shit up for no reason and prolly best to ignore them like all the other morons who refuse to search the thread to learn that there will never been cest in this game and rightfully shouldn't be.
some people seem to just be looking at the pretty ladies and the sexy scenes and forgetting to read the text as well

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wow, Tali is 34, she just admitted it or maybe that's a typo again.
34 living in a basement and playing video games, that's sad.
They should really change that typo to 5 years, it would make more sense not to mention her height.
Which reminds me, how old is Rachel, over 30?
I don't think you actually read anything that's going on because you miss a lot.

Rachel is in her 40's.

Tali was 14 when they found her 20 years ago. 20+14 would be 34.

bass63

Feb 24, 2018
A question, since Harper isn't a relative in any way to MC, is there a relationship possibility mentioned by BD? Superb game though! Very much hooked by a great story and a great dev!

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
A question, since Harper isn't a relative in any way to MC, is there a relationship possibility mentioned by BD? Superb game though! Very much hooked by a great story and a great dev!
dev has answered this a while ago, she'll definitely have some kind of relationship with MC depending on your choices, but no scenes in the game until now (0.9.3)

Reactions: cakeny

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
you might want to check the faq in the op, it has a lot of info about the dev and why something is not in yet.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If I'm not entirely misstaken, BD has said that all the women (and one guy) that are not related will be romanceable (if we can't get lewd with Harper I will haunt BD's dream for an eternity :) )

Reactions: Call190Now

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Game needs a hot Spanish teacher cos all Spanish teachers in games are hot for some reason.

.......... My Spanish teacher looked like she'd taken a broadside cannon to the face and that cannon ball had been loaded full of ugly.......

But in games all Spanish teachers are hot.

I'm not bitter about it.
My high school Spanish teacher also taught German and French, he was Swiss. he was also the Soccer coach so it was great the day after they won a game, not so much the day after the lost a game either

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes