csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Come to think about it I actually NEVER had a teacher that would fit the "hot chick" description.
Best would be a "not ugly".
Even worse, there were not even many good looking girls in my classes. Maybe 2 or 3 you could call hot.
Considering that I was in different kind of schools for over 15 years that is kind of depressing...
When is comes to Veronica level or close teacher hotness/Prettiness I have 2 in PS, 2 in HS and like 3 or 4 in college!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
When is comes to Veronica level or close teacher hotness/Prettiness I have 2 in PS, 2 in HS and like 3 or 4 in college!
I think most of the hot teachers start in grade school when kids aren't as interested in the opposite sex. I look at my kids schools and can find more attractive teachers then ugly or average looking teachers. Not going complain about having a hot teacher in WVM though, would be nice to see some more attractive women in the school too.

Reactions: csmk14

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
What's that from?
The path to hell and obscenity. Do not let yourself get drug down that path. Way too lewd.

I was blessed with a hot Spanish teacher, but the two hottest teachers I had was English teachers (I moved alot). One was just out of college (bless her she tried to control the class) and the other was a bitter divorcee that I wanted so bad but never could score, only got as far as calling her by her first name when she would give me a ride home. *sigh* I hope you are doing well Traci *sigh*

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
The path to hell and obscenity. Do not let yourself get drug down that path. Way too lewd.

I was blessed with a hot Spanish teacher, but the two hottest teachers I had was English teachers (I moved alot). One was just out of college (bless her she tried to control the class) and the other was a bitter divorcee that I wanted so bad but never could score, only got as far as calling her by her first name when she would give me a ride home. *sigh* I hope you are doing well Traci *sigh*
Weird, nothing coming up when I search that.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
Come to think about it I actually NEVER had a teacher that would fit the "hot chick" description.
Best would be a "not ugly".
Even worse, there were not even many good looking girls in my classes. Maybe 2 or 3 you could call hot.
Considering that I was in different kind of schools for over 15 years that is kind of depressing...
For anyone old enough to have seen the movie Murder at 1600 with Wesley Snipes; the woman at the beginning of the movie fucking the president became my Drama teacher in high school. So all of 16 years and every class I could just picture that scene.
That became a fun few years, of course all the male teachers were trying to get in on that if single.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
For anyone old enough to have seen the movie Murder at 1600 with Wesley Snipes; the woman at the beginning of the movie fucking the president became my Drama teacher in high school. So all of 16 years and every class I could just picture that scene.
That became a fun few years, of course all the male teachers were trying to get in on that if single.
Among several "hot" teachers over the years I will always remember the Spanish teacher at my high school. She looked like a petite, 25 year old, version of Sofia Vergera. The ratio of guys to girls in her class was 3:1 because all the guys just wanted to be in her class whether they learned Spanish or not :ROFLMAO:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
in high school my French teacher was a hot just out of university French girl, and me being half Belgian and fluent in French used to just sit and flirt with her while my gf would just give me death stares because she couldn't understand anything i was saying but it was always funny to wind her up

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes