Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, it seems in this update Azel wants more than just being a "mother", but we'll see...
I don't know if you are being purposefully dense or trolling or whatnot but i'll bite.

BD has said Azel, Wendy and Willow will never get any sexual action.

Like, ever.

Aint happening.

That's why you got that collection of facepalms.

For making a dumb comment.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You know the only one who can confirm Willow's identity, is MC's real mom.
Hopefully all this mystery will be confirmed real soon.
Lauren says, ''can I use your bathroom?'' Right at the most crucial moment she needed to be there.
Until I have a certain confirmation that explains all this coincidence, I'm skeptical.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Lauren says, ''can I use your bathroom?'' Right at the most crucial moment she needed to be there.
Until I have a certain confirmation that explains all this coincidence, I'm skeptical.
She set next to them, and said how glad she is that they are a family again.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Willow's identity has been confirmed for a while now.

Most notably when Wendy, their mother, sat talking to the MC while he was cuddling Willow and talked about being a family again and will talk properly once she wakes up.

So, yeah, been confirmed for a while.

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You mean, she sat next to them?
I played that a minute ago and I could swear they were all standing up.
That's why I'm playing this from the beginning again and paying more attention this time.
MC hugging Wendy and Willow....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a really long scene where Wendy talks to him as he's holding Willow but even before that it was all but confirmed she was his sister.

I mean, you have to completely dodge any and all logic in order to miss it.

The fact she knew all their memories from childhood, stuff he hadn't told anyone. It was practically impossible for her to be fake.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
I still cant get out this nagging feeling that this is all a set up.
But Willow seems to be playing her part to the letter.
Maybe cause I didn't see enough tears running down her face like all the others.
What feeling? there is literally proof slapping you in the face. It's like walking up to a door that says push, while trying to pull and then being surprise it doesn't open.

MC hugging Wendy and Willow....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is a really long scene where Wendy talks to him as he's holding Willow but even before that it was all but confirmed she was his sister.

I mean, you have to completely dodge any and all logic in order to miss it.

The fact she knew all their memories from childhood, stuff he hadn't told anyone. It was practically impossible for her to be fake.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I still cant get out this nagging feeling that this is all a set up.
But Willow seems to be playing her part to the letter.
Maybe cause I didn't see enough tears running down her face like all the others.
I think you're looking a bit too far into it. Do you need blood tests and a letter written by the dev with a seal of approval stamped on it to believe it?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes