The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not sure if this has been answered yet, but what's the age difference between Jamie and Elizabeth? I always thought Elizabeth was a year or two older, but does that mean that she was held back in high school? This could've been answered in game but I don't remember
Their exact age difference hasn't been stated yet but I know BD mentioned that Liz had been held back at some point in the past. I don't recall exactly when he mentioned it think it might have been the Q and A thing he did a few months back.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
i noticed 1 girl not alot of people talk about but who we have interacted with a bit is Emiko, when is she gonna get some love
You're right. I'm looking forward to some solo Emiko time, she's too cute. Also Kimmy after that whole orgasm ordeal lmao

Reactions: Oghmios1337

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At this point I have to wonder who these "incest trolls" are as most folk have been quiet about it yet some of you constantly bring it up.

It's about time to stop and re-evaluate things when you bring up a subject more than the people you are talking about.

It's been going on for several pages now, most of them don't drag it on this long.

I didn't think it was possible but someone has managed to drag the incest talk out longer than the people that have asked for incest.....

Oh dear.

I take back everything I said, I want them back, at least they drop it eventually.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yh but i bet patreon will still class it as incest if we watch it (as a voyeur). If the game had different view points it probably be okay. Since its MC view only then its basically impossible. The only way we would know if azel did something if we litterally got told by her or the character who she did it with. Anyway she says MC is more than enough for her than any kind of partner.
Then BD already in trouble with Liz watching Jamie, Azel watching you and then finally Jamie watching Liz

Last edited:

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I don't know how sex works where you live but most places need touching to occur before it counts.

Watching something doesn't mean anything.

If watching would count then i'd be a straight Asian lesbian dickgirl.
OG was saying just MC watching Azel would probably count as incest for Patreon, hence why I quoted OG, so I was simply saying if that were the case BD would already be in trouble since Liz watched her sister, Azel watched us, then Jamie watched Liz!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OG was saying just MC watching Azel would probably count as incest for Patreon, hence why I quoted OG, so I was simply saying if that were the case BD would already be in trouble since Liz watched her sister, Azel watched us, then Jamie watched Liz!
I'm just poking fun hunni, don't worry about it.

Ooooh, more poking.

Been around you guys too long.

• Haha
Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes