Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Even if the VN were named "100% no incest", certain people would keep asking for it. These are presumably binary beings that just have "does it include incest?" and "no? then I have to ask for it!" in mind. It is incomprehensible to them that there can also be visual novels without this content.
so is this VN going to have inc*st :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Always to poke.

I hear poking is fun, men folk do it all the time.

Use lesbo folk got special gizmo's made for us so we can poke too.

Poking is for everyone.

Kinda weird that people want to poke Angel but if everyones in then why not. No lube for my gizmo though so i'm dry poking.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That dreaded topic will pop back up right after the next update hits like always. Even if Azel, Cedey and Wendy are not in the update for some reason it will still come up. That crowd just likes to throw rocks at the hornets nest here. I don't mind the questions from new players, but those same few people show up after every update thinking something magical will change in the newest update.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Always to poke.

I hear poking is fun, men folk do it all the time.

Use lesbo folk got special gizmo's made for us so we can poke too.

Poking is for everyone.

Kinda weird that people want to poke Angel but if everyones in then why not. No lube for my gizmo though so i'm dry poking.
And after that comment you are now my favorite Lesbo. Please don't take that as a negative thing I mean it with the highest respect.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I'm a benevolent High Priest most of the time but I've been having a shitty last few day so such insubordination might make me want to push
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I would hate for the girls to go and kill one of my flock
i'll be good
sourced.gif
send them after everyone else not me, they all talking about poking you, and Avaron talking bout poking you dry with a gizmo

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Even if the VN were named "100% no incest", certain people would keep asking for it. These are presumably binary beings that just have "does it include incest?" and "no? then I have to ask for it!" in mind. It is incomprehensible to them that there can also be visual novels without this content.
"but why is it 100%? can't the dev rewrite the story? just rename them to landlady!"

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes