BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
but why would you refuse them? do you not like Rainn? I feel like if you plan to be with Rainn, there is no reason to not let Baily be friendly with her. It's not like Baily will leave you, or Rainn will try to steal her. I see zero downside to letting them be together if you plan to be with both anyway.
just because you like something doesn't mean everyone should I would say.

Reactions: Lokitox8

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
but why would you refuse them? do you not like Rainn? I feel like if you plan to be with Rainn, there is no reason to not let Baily be friendly with her. It's not like Baily will leave you, or Rainn will try to steal her. I see zero downside to letting them be together if you plan to be with both anyway.
I honestly can't remember, i made that choice ages ago and ik i had some stupid reasoning, cant remember now though so might just end up replaying if there is some stuff i missed

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
2 releases this month?
Well, let's hope cause I started from the beginning and I haven't started the last 2 updates yet.
Hopefully by the time I finish the game, there will be 2 more updates added.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Maybe a little bit :sneaky: but also i could help get a lot of people off the fence about the decision and feel kinda bad that I can't
Understandable. Think of it this way though, you are doing good by keeping the secrets so we can have the joy of discovering the truth

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You keep secrets about the game to yourself and do not give any of those up until they are officially part of the game. Not saying I have any, but if I did there is no way I would share or hint at what I know or don't know.

Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You keep secrets about the game to yourself and do not give any of those up until they are officially part of the game. Not saying I have any, but if I did there is no way I would share or hint at what I know or don't know.
Well ...you mean future secrets?since he already admitted at knowing something :p (not gonna repeat it...what secret is I mean.)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I would love to see Bailey and Stacy together at the pool party. Just hanging out, laughing or just having a good time doesn't need to be anything lewd just see them together in their swimwear would be a fun little thing for me. Plus I think The Krypt Angel would like that as well, although he would probably rather see Bailey and Rainn.
Rainn doesn't really strike me as the pool party kind of girl so I doubt he'd come but I could be wrong. I think it would be kinda neat if Bailey and Stacy hung out got to know each other better at the party both from a story standpoint cuz Stacy still sems introverted as hell and needs to make some friends outside the house (tho she does seem to be getting along well with nat recently).

I also just think it would be cool as hell if our favorite characters became friends too lol.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The Natalie Check List:
  • First Base - Kissing.
  • Second Base - Heavy Petting/Manual Stimulation.
  • Third Base - Oral Stimulation.
  • Home Run - Penetrative Sex.
So 'Frist Base' has been crossed off due to multiple occasions, now we can hope that the next update will allow us to cross off 'Second Base' and maybe even cross off 'Third Base' if Natalie is feeling confident/frisky enough. (If BD is feeling generous)
Except that BD has shown he's not playing Baseball or Stairway to Heaven with the girls.
We don't need to start off as friends, hold hands, hug, kiss, etc...

We could just as easily skip straight to sex at this point.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Except that BD has shown he's not playing Baseball or Stairway to Heaven with the girls.
We don't need to start off as friends, hold hands, hug, kiss, etc...

We could just as easily skip straight to sex at this point.
We could but BD also has shown he likes having a story and some form emotional connections with the girls. Skipping straight to sex with Natalie wouldn't fit with her shy personality.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
some people dont like to share or are not really interested in lesbian sex, like me

Reactions: cakeny

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
We could but BD also has shown he likes having a story and some form emotional connections with the girls. Skipping straight to sex with Natalie wouldn't fit with her shy personality.
We wouldn't be skipping though the ground work has already been laid out from the movie, to dinner and being playfully mauled, to seeing her mostly laid bare when you decided to go take a piss and checking her out and her approving of it.

At this point it's clear she wants more than just hand holding and playing tonsil hockey. We don't need to slowball the sex with the arbitrary notion that it's a game of monopoly and we haven't passed go enough times yet.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I would love to see Bailey and Stacy together at the pool party. Just hanging out, laughing or just having a good time doesn't need to be anything lewd just see them together in their swimwear would be a fun little thing for me. Plus I think The Krypt Angel would like that as well, although he would probably rather see Bailey and Rainn.
Maybe now Rainn will like to talk more with Willow.And that will be your and Krypt's chance for some Stacy/Baley time.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
We wouldn't be skipping though the ground work has already been laid out from the movie, to dinner and being playfully mauled, to seeing her mostly laid bare when you decided to go take a piss and checking her out and her approving of it.

At this point it's clear she wants more than just hand holding and playing tonsil hockey. We don't need to slowball the sex with the arbitrary notion that it's a game of monopoly and we haven't passed go enough times yet.
Yeah but wanting more doesn't mean skipping straight to the top with sex, wanting more could just be wanting stuff like handjobs/fingering, eatingout/blowjobs. Every girl is different when it comes to sex

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
the MC in this reminds me of a basketball player i met and worked with when i was in university (apart from all the girls), he was injured and came to England from Spain hes now in the NBA, he was labeled the wonder boy and and was a real nice lad despite all the hype surrounding him, i even got to play basketball with him and still keep in contact with him

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes