Kal995

Donor
May 17, 2020
Mac (0.9.2):
Android (0.9.1 - This is the latest released android version):

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or a good way to demonstrate you're an idiot for thinking BD could be manipulated as easily as a 3 year old that won't eat their veggies.....But hey you do you
Way I see it is a dev can add whatever the hell he/she likes, if it isn't for me i'll skip that thing.

One thing I will always find amusing though is the sheer amount of whine little things can bring about.

The amount of bitching about those handcuffs for a short scene that amounted to nothing had me in stitches. I mean that quite literally, I laughed that much I got a stitch in my side.

It took a while because I thought people were joking at first, once I realised they were serious it got funny.

I pity devs at times though. They have to read that shit and try and be professional when i'm sure they find it as amusing as I do most of the time.

I think the problem is far too many devs cave and give the complainers what they want.

That also adds to my amusement when they come across a dev that doesn't cave. Here with the incest, WTHI for the harem and incest, Rockstar for the incest ... Things that won't change but some people can't accept. Tell them no and they are all "what is this word"......

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
My top 3 would be Becky Lynch, Rhea Ripley, Shotzi Blackheart. Becky's got a perfect face, Rhea's got a perfect body, and Shotzi has a fucking tank.

I would unironically prefer piss content to being called "daddy". That nickname is not necessarily a deal breaker for me, I would just rather not with that.
Sasha, Rhea, Dakota for me though a lot of close runner ups!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Way I see it is a dev can add whatever the hell he/she likes, if it isn't for me i'll skip that thing.

One thing I will always find amusing though is the sheer amount of whine little things can bring about.

The amount of bitching about those handcuffs for a short scene that amounted to nothing had me in stitches. I mean that quite literally, I laughed that much I got a stitch in my side.

It took a while because I thought people were joking at first, once I realised they were serious it got funny.

I pity devs at times though. They have to read that shit and try and be professional when i'm sure they find it as amusing as I do most of the time.

I think the problem is far too many devs cave and give the complainers what they want.

That also adds to my amusement when they come across a dev that doesn't cave. Here with the incest, WTHI for the harem and incest, Rockstar for the incest ... Things that won't change but some people can't accept. Tell them no and they are all "what is this word"......
my problem with the handcuffs was more of a personal trauma which leads me to get a little shaky when seeing hands bound together otherwise i wouldn't mind it apart from the timing of it but i think some people did overreact to it

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

Honestly I'm not into femdom, and rarely enjoy a sub mc(I'm talking light stuff like this) and I don't like feet stuff ever. But this scene was super short, the girl was super hot, and now all I want is to get to know her better and maybe be able to break her out of her shell(or what ever her trouble is to give a male freedom during these acts).

So in the end BD did a good job making me want her more, even though she gave me nothing I liked(except being a super hot readhead) :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Sasha, Rhea, Dakota for me though a lot of close runner ups!
If we're talking wrestlers we want to bang then some of mine are a bit ... unusual.

Sonya Deville. Not the most attractive but as a fellow dyke girl must be amazing with her tongue. I say not the most attractive but I thought she was hot when she first appeared on TV. Would kill for a 3some with her and her hot blonde girlfriend (her actual girlfriend not the fake Mandy Rose one that nearly happened in story).

Deonna Purrazzo. I just think she's pure hotness.

Now we get unusual.

Jordynne Grace. Yes she's a bit on the larger side but think she's got a really cute face. That and she's really strong so I can go all "d'awww" at how adorable she is while she makes me her bitch.

Taya Valkyrie. Toned and hot, oh yes I would, oh yes I would indeed.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
as much as i would like to be balls deep in Azel while Jamie and Shauna cheer me on the side of the bed while getting covered in Azel fluids, i don't think thats going to happen...

apparently Azel was never meant/written to have sex with the MC.. still love Azel tho..
Thats a shame...shes so deserving. I like her character either way.

Reactions: dunhill

issue28

May 17, 2020
So that means we'll have an update the following days. Cool. So what does 200-240 renders mean in gameplay time?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes