Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
Guys when do we get to fuck coach harper??Help pls..

IMO
Probably a while away my friend.
Because Harper doesn't get a lot of screen time.
This last update shows them connecting better.
However it still feels like he intends to write more with them first.
I'm guessing you will see them spend time at the game where he is on the bench.

After this I think you will see a path come in to play for it.
Before this patch I wouldn't believe it to be any time soon.
Its still probably a few updates away but it feels like to me that its in the cards now.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The problem isn't what they are labeled and it never has been the characters that would be considered incest are already referred to as "mom" (Azel and Wendy) and Sister (Cedey). The barrier is that there is no sex content rendered or written for them AT ALL and BD seems to have NO intention of making it himself. You can't patch for something that doesn't exist in the first fucking place now can you? Making a patch for this game would require knowing exactly what assets BD uses and his slider settings neither of which has been shared with anyone. Not to mention the ability and time to render said content and somehow shoehorn it into the game without fucking up the existing flow and plot. So no by no means is it an easy fix at all.

Look I'm sorry if this response sounds harsh. It's just that I have been listening to people claiming a patch would be such an easy problem to fix and damn near every one of them failing to see the actual problem for almost a year and half and frankly I am so very sick of it.
So no incest?

........please don't send the twins after me.......

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
with the pool party coming up which girls are you looking forward to seeing in a bikini
for me its Natalie, Stacy and Harper (if she does) 3 girls whos bodies with haven't seen properly yet
also random thought but will Skye just wear swimming trunks/shorts (he did say he would wear a shirt at 1st, but after awhile then what)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
For me, mable deserves a negative response.
Still likes to know why the hell there is no choices during mc's second time with her.
If you've played the latest update, you'd know we get some clarity on that and a promise for more clarity at the pool party

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
If you've played the latest update, you'd know we get some clarity on that and a promise for more clarity at the pool party
Yes. I played latest version today. But i don't know about "calarity". Can u explain ??

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The pool party i wanna see them all in that bikini that Jasmine was wearing :love:

If there is gonna be a exeption im gonna be sad since Jasmine said everyone gonna wear it :LOL:

Jokes aside i wont mind if some dont wear a bikini its not that serious :giggle:

Tali was already down on my list since im not really into that model But she went down even more with the last update saying such things about the kissing lol But also with that i can understand it as for being a jab to incest people :LOL:

And im sure not every girl gonna be in that pool party maybe only the ones that were present in the mansion already... And maybe some that are on the mc his personal team

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Guys when do we get to fuck coach harper??Help pls..
IMO
Probably a while away my friend.
Because Harper doesn't get a lot of screen time.
This last update shows them connecting better.
However it still feels like he intends to write more with them first.
I'm guessing you will see them spend time at the game where he is on the bench.

After this I think you will see a path come in to play for it.
Before this patch I wouldn't believe it to be any time soon.
Its still probably a few updates away but it feels like to me that its in the cards now.
I know a lot of people are interested in the coach, but I think it will still be a while. For most people the MC is dating her daughter and she knows this so that is a barrier for her. Then you have the Coach and Player conflict as well. Both of these are going to take time for her to get over before she is willing to take a chance. There have been several actions to show that things are moving in the right direction (the MC stood up for her to Charles to save her job, he saved her from getting hit in the face with the bat and was ok with being left out of the game coming up), but we need to keep in mind she is focused on trying to win a game and keep her daughter safe. She clearly stated in the last update her goals are to see her daughter get married/start a family and to win a game. Starting a romance with the MC potentially gets in the way of both of those things. We are probably going to have to wait a while longer before anything happens between them.

I think the walls preventing her from taking action are slowly coming down, but I feel we need two things to happen before she/MC takes action. First there needs to be more movement on the Natalie and MC dating, and second the team needs to win a real game not a scrimmage game or a preseason game but an actual game that counts. I think that when the MC and Natalie finally have sex that Harper is going to walk in on them or see it happening. This will cause her to be more interested in the MC as she will want to experience that too. I also feel that we need to learn more about Natalie's kidnapping attempt when she was younger, as I think that is going to play into this as well. Then the team needs to win a game based on the heroics of the MC. Once that happens I think she will kiss the MC and then everything will progress quickly after that.

For now we just need to wait until BD feels it is the right time to add lewd content for Harper. There isn't a magic path to take to make this process speed up. Trust me once there is content we all will know as she is one of the most popular characters here. She ranked number 4 on the rankings we did back in December with her daughter at number 5.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Tali was already down on my list since im not really into that model But she went down even more with the last update saying such things about the kissing lol But also with that i can understand it as for being a jab to incest people :LOL:
We need to keep in mind that Tali does not have the same social skills as everyone else. She was basically hidden away from people since she was 14. She has learned to interact with people from Rachael (who limited her interactions) and TV. Her communication is not going to be spot on yet so she may say or do things that might not make sense. Sure her comments in the last update seemed to be jabs at the incest crowd, but they also back up the fact that her social interaction skills are lacking.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
We need to keep in mind that Tali does not have the same social skills as everyone else. She was basically hidden away from people since she was 14. She has learned to interact with people from Rachael (who limited her interactions) and TV. Her communication is not going to be spot on yet so she may say or do things that might not make sense. Sure her comments in the last update seemed to be jabs at the incest crowd, but they also back up the fact that her social interaction skills are lacking.
Yeah i considerd that as well ... But imo felt more like a on purpose jab towards a certain crowd .. But yeah ur rite on the social skills lacking from Tali also... so could be either way...

Still hoping that it is not a regular thing and that things will tone down with azel and willow and such

I know there is no incest and im fine with that decision

But i do like the occasional tease from them and some kissing and hugging lol

So hopefully Tali wont fuck things up :LOL:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yes. I played latest version today. But i don't know about "calarity". Can u explain ??
She apologizes for her actions, and says she wants to talk about things further with the MC. The MC also states to leave the cuffs out as well and she agrees. I know I was disappointed in her actions in the previous update, but felt better about her after this last update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
She apologizes for her actions, and says she wants to talk about things further with the MC. The MC also states to leave the cuffs out as well and she agrees. I know I was disappointed in her actions in the previous update, but felt better about her after this last update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is a Psycho!!
I missed these scenes. Because i made changes to cancel the flirting with mable

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
At first i was quite upset with the missing out on the exhibition game ...

But after some carefull thinking i came to the conclussion i rather be in a pool with a bunch of mini bikini wearing ladies

Then on a court sweating my ass off playing ball :LOL:

And it makes sense since the mc cant be seen in public for a couple of days still

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I know a lot of people are interested in the coach, but I think it will still be a while. For most people the MC is dating her daughter and she knows this so that is a barrier for her. Then you have the Coach and Player conflict as well. Both of these are going to take time for her to get over before she is willing to take a chance. There have been several actions to show that things are moving in the right direction (the MC stood up for her to Charles to save her job, he saved her from getting hit in the face with the bat and was ok with being left out of the game coming up), but we need to keep in mind she is focused on trying to win a game and keep her daughter safe. She clearly stated in the last update her goals are to see her daughter get married/start a family and to win a game. Starting a romance with the MC potentially gets in the way of both of those things. We are probably going to have to wait a while longer before anything happens between them.

I think the walls preventing her from taking action are slowly coming down, but I feel we need two things to happen before she/MC takes action. First there needs to be more movement on the Natalie and MC dating, and second the team needs to win a real game not a scrimmage game or a preseason game but an actual game that counts. I think that when the MC and Natalie finally have sex that Harper is going to walk in on them or see it happening. This will cause her to be more interested in the MC as she will want to experience that too. I also feel that we need to learn more about Natalie's kidnapping attempt when she was younger, as I think that is going to play into this as well. Then the team needs to win a game based on the heroics of the MC. Once that happens I think she will kiss the MC and then everything will progress quickly after that.

For now we just need to wait until BD feels it is the right time to add lewd content for Harper. There isn't a magic path to take to make this process speed up. Trust me once there is content we all will know as she is one of the most popular characters here. She ranked number 4 on the rankings we did back in December with her daughter at number 5.
I know Harp is biased towards Natalie, but surely she will realize that Natalie doesn't stand a chance of marrying the MC as long as Jamie and Shauna are around.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I find it funny that everyone that wants something in the game that the developer said no to always has the basic same ideas as to how to get around it, but always forget about the renders.

Most of these people aren't patreons of the developer and don't seem to think how putting $15-$17K a month on the line just to add that something that patreon says no that could get them to lose that money. I am sorry but if I was making that kind of money I would not risk it. We don't need to hear the move to one of the other sites suggestion either, there are back end issues for people that use those sites, and most supporters don't want to use them either.
You just don't understand. This game is amazing but it could have been perfect with incest, it was planned for and then taken out which is I think the whole sour point for a lot of us that wanted that content . Everytime you kiss Azel or Cedey it's a reminder of that you'll never be able to do anything more. the reason I think we can't let go is because the game had everything you could want and maybe some of us over hyped ourselves for the kinda content we wanted. also before you say your tired of hearing it I'm tired of your Harem tier lists and never complained till now so please just keep scrolling.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You just don't understand. This game is amazing but it could have been perfect with incest, it was planned for and then taken out which is I think the whole sour point for a lot of us that wanted that content . Everytime you kiss Azel or Cedey it's a reminder of that you'll never be able to do anything more. the reason I think we can't let go is because the game had everything you could want and maybe some of us over hyped ourselves for the kinda content we wanted. also before you say your tired of hearing it I'm tired of your Harem tier lists and never complained till now so please just keep scrolling.
at one point you need to stop with " hyped ourselves for the kinda content we wanted " since it's been said xxxx times by the community and is posted also by the creator/dev that there will not be any content of incest.
So basically...at this point you stopped beating the dead horse since it's been minced..and you already know that...so why do people keep mentioning this?
At this point my only 2 conclusions are :
1. people are lazy to do a quick search.
2. people who mention incest are trolls.

Now you may take this message as a insult ....it's your right...although this is not a insult more like a explanation.
So ...move on from incest? since there will not be present in the game.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes