Onlinelock

Jun 2, 2018
How many interior doors have locks though? Bedroom doors maybe, but that's far from guaranteed; no house I've ever lived in has locks on the bedrooms. Even if their rooms do have them that doesn't help if he's boning in the media room or the dining room. :ROFLMAO:
Every house I've been in has had at least privacy locks on all the rooms.

Reactions: cakeny

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So as somebody who only plays a new update when a whole day is completed I was "tricked" to play this update because i read that this update would be "Day8 & Day9". Well didn't really played out this way but there was quite a bit I want to talk about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes there were a lot of sleeping which make it a little confusing how many days, 0ffspring. After going through it was more of day 8 and part of 9. One of the feature would nice to include the days counter (without using mod. Nothing wrong with mod, some users prefer it to be included by original developer without breaking the game).

Not sure who told you that, but day 8 was 1 update then primarily a sleeping day, and day 9 is still at the early to mid day. We all thought the update prior to this one was day 8, but it was actually the start of day 9. BD hid that fact until he let us know the MC and Cedar slept through the whole day. We usually are not sure when the days will end as some of the days are 2 parts and others are 7 parts. BD has said in the past that he will do updates that go over full days or several days, but we have not seen those yet. I give you credit for being able to hold off until a full day is released there is no way I could do that with how invested I am in this story. However if you do plan to hold off for full days in the future I would confirm the day count with one of the regulars that are also patreon members of BD here like myself, The Krypt Angel or Englen for example. We usually do a good job of providing facts about the game and won't steer you or others wrong with misleading information.
I recalled LocoGringo78 mention about "Day 8" was mixed with two days.

Well, I would have to say that I have completed "Day 8" (v.08.3). All I can say is "Wow...", I may have to go through it again. Regarding to recent update, I haven't look into it yet. I think I still will wait until "Day 9" is completed.

Have a great day and be safe... (y) Wish you all a great 2021...

Jun 25, 2017
Forgot to post this earlier, but damn. I know Skye identifies as male, but damn.
Technically, going after Skye is gay, lol. He'll be the only one I'm skipping. I also don't know any men who would be comfortable having their chests exposed to anyone prior to top surgery. Hopefully we see some of that in the game, given that all the transwomen have all had some work done, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Oghmios1337

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Technically, going after Skye is gay, lol. He'll be the only one I'm skipping. I also don't know any men who would be comfortable having their chests exposed to anyone prior to top surgery. Hopefully we see some of that in the game, given that all the transwomen have all had some work done, lol
won't see it with Skye he has no desire to change his body and as far as I know BD intends to keep it that way

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Wow, Rachael's keeping 80% of $4000 is a lot.
He better put that in the bank and not spend it, cause he's only getting $800 out the whole deal.
First of all it's only 75% not 80, which is still 1k for less than an hour's work, for an 18yr old, that's pretty good. She get's so much because she brings in the clients and assures privacy and legality!

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Ok time for a Loco's random question of the day.

I know everyone thinks the next girl to have lewd content with be either Jasmine, Natalie or Stacy, but outside of those three which character do you think will get their first experience with the MC next?

Part of me wants to lean towards Harper, but I think that may still be a long way off. So instead I am going to go with someone we have not met yet (someone who was not seen so far) or another client of Rachael's.
Outside of Jasmine, Natalie, or Stacy...
I'll go with Moon, she seemed more than interested in seeing the MC and just not for that interview with MC. With Moon I'd say she would balance out other girls who are so far clear slow-burners (Natalie, Harper, etc.).

Or Tia for the "full experience" with MC having penetrative sex.

Maybe have something of a little switch-up by having a girl (Like Emiko or maybe Kimmy or Ruby) who some probably would assume be a slow-burner instead turn out being a fast-paced romance/sexcapade.

Also Keyana (without the Day 9 makeup/changes) for the "full experience" with MC having vaginal sex as they only did anal sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: Call190Now

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
First of all it's only 75% not 80, which is still 1k for less than an hour's work, for an 18yr old, that's pretty good. She get's so much because she brings in the clients and assures privacy and legality!
Rachel says its around 80%

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Outside of Jasmine, Natalie, or Stacy...
I'll go with Moon, she seemed more than interested in seeing the MC and just not for that interview with MC. With Moon I'd say she would balance out other girls who are so far clear slow-burners (Natalie, Harper, etc.).

Or Tia for the "full experience" with MC having penetrative sex.

Maybe have something of a little switch-up by having a girl (Like Emiko or maybe Kimmy or Ruby) who some probably would assume be a slow-burner instead turn out being a fast-paced romance/sexcapade.
i agree with Moon id like so action with her, im still a little confused with her situation tho, does she attend WVM or is she just a news reporter because she lives in a dorm with Ruby and Penny

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
i agree with Moon id like so action with her, im still a little confused with her situation tho, does she attend WVM or is she just a news reporter because she lives in a dorm with Ruby and Penny
When we see her in ruby's room on day 5 I assumed she might have just been staying there that night for one reason or another. But the TV station she works for seems to be owned by the school so if she isn't a student she at least has sort of affiliation with it and they may let her live with her sister on campus.

Also we have no evidence Penny lives in the dorms. I can't prove it but I figure she's neighbors with Bailey and Rainn and lives in another apartment above the diner like they do since she works there.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Moon also wins the competition for biggest boobs in the game.She beats even Rachael.
He better put that in the bank and not spend it, cause he's only getting $800 out the whole deal.
You know-usually the guy have to spend much more than 800 in order to even have something with a woman like Anna,Eden etc.

Last edited:

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
That's one way to look at it.
However look what she does for him and his family.
She might be taking more of the money but shes also spending money on him.
So its not all a net gain.
Gave them a place to live rent free , she however is likely paying electric bills and water.
Did you count the bodies in that house?

I know what its like for a family of 4.
It isn't going to be cheap. specially since more and more keep staying over.
Shes not making out like a bandit.
Pay close attention to the things she does for the M.C.
Its best she gets the money :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
That's one way to look at it.
However look what she does for him and his family.
She might be taking more of the money but shes also spending money on him.
So its not all a net gain.
Gave them a place to live rent free , she however is likely paying electric bills and water.
Did you count the bodies in that house?

I know what its like for a family of 4.
It isn't going to be cheap. specially since more and more keep staying over.
Shes not making out like a bandit.
Pay close attention to the things she does for the M.C.
Its best she gets the money :)
I know, I know, booking hotels, flights, etc.
I know pimping ain't cheap, maybe she should get him some local girls, so he can at least get a thousand.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes