Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
which member of the rainbow hearts would you most like to have some naughty naughty time with
Orange or Blue since they are twins the order does not matter. Not sure if Audrey counts but she might be before the the rainbow twins.

Reactions: armion82

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why would people need a guide for a game that is pretty simple to play. 'Cheat/Don't Cheat'. 'Show interest/Don't show'
The main reason the game guide was made is there are girls tied to certain paths or actions. For example if you don't cheat with Rachael you don't get an option with Alexis, as well as some of the business opportunities (Anna, Brittany, Keyana). There are also some options which are not clear as to how to trigger lewd content as well. The guide is also made to help people figure out who all the characters are.

I also wanted to do something to give back to the community here as well.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
is it just me or did younger Rach when meeting Tail look like and older bustier Chloe frm Landcaster Bordinghouse game?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
The game guide has been updated for the current release for anyone who was interested. There are only minor changes due to the limited lewd scenes for this update. For those of you that just use it for images of the characters to figure out who is who, I updated some of the pictures as well.

Link can be found on the OP, but since I am feeling nice today I have posted it below as well.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
which member of the rainbow hearts would you most like to have some naughty naughty time with
It's a tie between Aubrey (if we consider her in the rainbow since she got a heart tattoo) and Red, we need curves in life :D

K18

Apr 19, 2018
* Whenever MC & Natalie date does happens i think the main question will be if it'll be interrupted or not? I would be surprised if they weren't interrupted (In the past home theater scenes MC was interrupted twice & peeped on once). And if they aren't interrupted, how far will Natalie & MC go? Likely 2nd Base (Fondling, Dry Humping, Etc.). Maybe 3rd Base solely with MC pleasuring Natalie with an interruption :LOL:.

* For Day 9 if anybody is going to get some sexy time with MC, I'd like to see Jasmine get some action and also become MC official girlfriend in the process. Since MC isn't playing in the game on Day 10 maybe we can get a date with MC & Jasmine, perhaps have it before MC goes to watch and support the team at their game.

* I guess the pool party will probably be the time where MC catch-up with the other girls he haven't seen in-person since the bowling alley incident, mainly Zoe and Bailey, maybe Penelope. Maybe we get a tender moment with Zoe and she becomes MC girlfriend officially. Well, that's what i want to see :whistle:.

* I wonder will we get any more interviews before the pool party. Also curious to see if during the talk with Willabelle will we learn more of exactly who else is on MC's personal team.

Named Member: Willabelle > Audrey > Yuki
Color-Coded Member: Purple > Blue & Orange

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The one that only me and one other rated rather high in the latest char survey: Red. Sometimes I like those Amazon types.
Red is an amazon? She's lovely and thick and curvy, but I'd have said 'Amazon' would fit someone like Skye or something better, I think of that as meaning muscular.

Whenever MC & Natalie date does happens i think the main question will be if it'll be interrupted or not? I would be surprised if they weren't interrupted (In the past home theater scenes MC was interrupted twice & peeped on once). And if they aren't interrupted, how far will Natalie & MC go? Likely 2nd Base (Fondling, Dry Humping, Etc.). Maybe 3rd Base solely with MC pleasuring Natalie with an interruption :LOL:.
They really need to sort out some ground rules for that kind of thing better, that kind of interruption is just going to keep happening if he has dates at home. They've talked about other people walking in on them fucking but while Jamie might be OK with that a girl more like Natalie definitely wouldn't be. Maybe they need to buy a few 'do not disturb' signs? :ROFLMAO:

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
i didnt miss anything in this update right? it was just a brief 20 minute thing with no real scenes? changelog isnt really that detailed

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
As always, amongst the best written VNs out there. How a story can be so warm, compelling and really tugging at the heart strings whilst being as hot as all get out is one of the most wonderful things about it. An absolute bevy of gorgeous girls of all shapes, sizes and orientations to boot. I second Skye being as hot as all get out regardless of how she wants to identify!

Reactions: csmk14 and alanrock

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i didnt miss anything in this update right? it was just a brief 20 minute thing with no real scenes? changelog isnt really that detailed
The last update was primarily conversations, however one of them was with a character that was nude for most of the scene. That was a really good scene worth the play for sure. The rest was talking about basketball, seeing that the MC can still play, some family bonding time, quick discussion about Millie, and some other things sprinkled in.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Predictions for the next update(s)

First January update: Will be conversation with Belle/Cedey/MC, then pool part and possibly movie date with Natalie.

Second January update: Will be Natalie date if not in the previous update, followed by Millie interaction, highly unlikely but maybe something with Stacy, but more likely something with Bailey.

First February update: The basketball game, and if nothing with Stacy in the previous update it will be here.

Please keep in mind these are just my predictions as I have no inside information to back any of this up it is all based off interactions in the game and when I think said things may happen.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes