OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I made a little cheating Mod for the game (so far the most used game variables can be changed) and added some music tracks which can be played with a kind of jukebox. Link to the Mod page here.
Im not exactly sure why this game needs a cheat mod? Considering its a kinetic VN with most choices being "want to fuck this girl? Yes or no?" . I guess if you made a mistake picking a choice but theres rollback features, unless you made a mistake wayy back and cant be bothered to replay it.

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I know he releases the updates in "parts" but how often does the "full day update" come and how do i know if it is?
I've seen it in "latest updates" often but i'm always uncertain if it's the "full day" or another "part update. Appreciate if anyone can explain to a simpleton like me. :)

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I know he releases the updates in "parts" but how often does the "full day update" come and how do i know if it is?
I've seen it in "latest updates" often but i'm always uncertain if it's the "full day" or another "part update. Appreciate if anyone can explain to a simpleton like me. :)
I think the changelog on OP can help with this
The version number is usually the day
Like 0.9 is day 9

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
You will be able to tell when the second number in the verison changed soo when it goes from 0.9.3 to 0.10.0 that will be day 9 to 10 (so basically 2nd number is a day and 3rd number is a part . But he currently just does the smaller updates every 2 weeks.

Reactions: Tjock

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
There are not a set amount of parts for each full update, there can be as few as 2 parts as seen with day 8 or as many as 7 like with day 7, so nobody but BD knows if an update is the last part of that update cycle without playing the updates.

Reactions: Tjock

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Im not exactly sure why this game needs a cheat mod? Considering its a kinetic VN with most choices being "want to fuck this girl? Yes or no?" . I guess if you made a mistake picking a choice but theres rollback features, unless you made a mistake wayy back and cant be bothered to replay it.
Yes, I know this is almost a KN. But you do have to decide in the game, e.g. Shauna female/trans pretty soon at the game start (which of course makes sense). With the cheat you can try out some things also later without restarting if you are curious (like me...). But it is not meant for the normal playthrough, and it's definitely not needed for the game.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
oh no my saves aren't working do i have to start over?
Make sure you dont have an earlier save that does work then just play from there. If you have mods installed that can break saves. But if not then you will probably have to replay. You could use unren to enable skipping so you can skip to where you were.

Reactions: X2Z

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Why...what is there to cheat?
As BeoWoolF already explained or as I tried to point out a few posts above yours it's mostly to change some of the variables later in the game without restarting or having saves for multiple playthroughs. For me it's mostly to try out the different Shauna content and to have some music in the game.

Reactions: haooni

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Ok btw spoiler ahead! So Render is great, Story idea is great even grand actually MC looks decent even if dick is just a tiny bit overkill size i mean almost if not horse size really?.., Content in the story in itself you know, about father, gf, best friend is great. What is not great i freely admit is 1 The excution could been 10x better like explanation why mc choose said school is very badly done. Continue on that what really annoy's me after that is a few things also left, 2 MC can be a cheater with other girl's then his gf says its okay to have other girls as long that she knows. 3 stuff like Mc getting BJ/sex in principals office is wtf?.. Lastly this is a game with school settings, yet it feels like an all out sex game school setting only being an exuse 100% or something for young lad getting laid with girls/women of all ages...

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok btw spoiler ahead! So Render is great, Story idea is great even grand actually MC looks decent even if dick is just a tiny bit overkill size i mean almost if not horse size really?.., Content in the story in itself you know, about father, gf, best friend is great. What is not great i freely admit is 1 The excution could been 10x better like explanation why mc choose said school is very badly done. Continue on that what really annoy's me after that is a few things also left, 2 MC can be a cheater with other girl's then his gf says its okay to have other girls as long that she knows. 3 stuff like Mc getting BJ/sex in principals office is wtf?.. Lastly this is a game with school settings, yet it feels like an all out sex game school setting only being an exuse 100% or something for young lad getting laid with girls/women of all ages...
If your gonna say 'spoiler ahead' then just use an actual spoiler or inline spoiler...

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Idk how to do that so^^ but anyway, added on last one a small spoiler even after getting a free card he still is 'cheating' so yeah story makes him look like a sporty douche-bag in the relationship part, don't get me wrong mc can be a nice friendly guy choice or mean but the douche-bag is like passive written and kinda sucks to be honest.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Idk how to do that so^^ but anyway, added on last one a small spoiler even after getting a free card he still is 'cheating' so yeah story makes him look like a sporty douche-bag in the relationship part, don't get me wrong mc can be a nice friendly guy choice or mean but the douche-bag is like passive written and kinda sucks to be honest.
there is no cheating after Jamie gives him the ok to sleep with other girls, she enjoys knowing and watching him do it, and the cheating is also 100% up to the player the only 2 girls you have to sleep with is Jamie and Shauna

quadisstress

May 24, 2020
Hello, i´m about 1/3 into the game but theres something that is really bugging me. Its unrealistic for those girls, specially the "mom", girlfriend and Shauna to love MC so much, its unconfortable at points, im already tired of them to be honest....Kimmy was a breath of fresh air, but one of a kind situation. 6/10 writing tbh.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hello, i´m about 1/3 into the game but theres something that is really bugging me. Its unrealistic for those girls, specially the "mom", girlfriend and Shauna to love MC so much, its unconfortable at points, im already tired of them to be honest....Kimmy was a breath of fresh air, but one of a kind situation. 6/10 writing tbh.
it really really is very very very unrealistic for a mother to love her son definetly
I mean mom = torturer actually...
and to have your best friend in love with you is like...proving that God exists...I mean come on what the actual fuck?
and to have a girlfriend different than most girlfriends....this is where I put the brake! don't people know that girlfriends are actually chuppacabras from outer space?I MEAN COME ON IT'S BASIC KNOWLEDGE!
seriously if that's what you think you might want to move along ...this game might not be for you.

quadisstress

May 24, 2020
it really really is very very very unrealistic for a mother to love her son definetly
I mean mom = torturer actually...
and to have your best friend in love with you is like...proving that God exists...I mean come on what the actual fuck?
and to have a girlfriend different than most girlfriends....this is where I put the brake! don't people know that girlfriends are actually chuppacabras from outer space?I MEAN COME ON IT'S BASIC KNOWLEDGE!
seriously if that's what you think you might want to move along ...this game might not be for you.
I want to finish the game! Wether I like it or not hey maybe Ill even learn to like that afection from those 3.
Perosnally I just think is a bit too much and I metioned those 3 because its those who you spend most time with. The other girls also have some unrealistic behavior, I mean even if you are a celebrity not 100% of the famales that you meet will want to nail you, but that I actually think is fun, at the end of the day is just a game, not really meant to be taken that seriously. I dont even want to get started on the basketball team, they dont win a league game all season and the manager isnt sacked??? A college basketball team needs to have trials for new players a week before the season starts????

3.70 star(s) 640 Votes