Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
hhmmm... im not sure how to take that 1, on 1 hand sounds great but on the other especially after you getting the clone army ready and that wink i think i will respectfully decline that offer at this time :cautious:
Trust me if I was sending clones to hurt ya there might also be two other individuals that would most likely join them. You have not upset their uncle so you are good.

The Stacy clones I was send ya were to comfort you, but no worries I will call them home. :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And im sitting here eating cookies and reading your comments
im gonna introduce you all one by one...it will be a looooooooong intro but what the hell lets do it hahahahaha
Be careful with those kool-aid cookies. Last time I drank the kool-aid and ate the popcorn I lost a few days and have no clue what happened to me.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Someones going to be getting into trouble either you, us, or your GF. :sneaky: :confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think im gonna be in trouble after that hahahahah

Be careful with those kool-aid cookies. Last time I drank the kool-aid and ate the popcorn I lost a few days and have no clue what happened to me.
Duuuude that a hell kinda of trip....i think im gonna stop eating now i dont want to wake up naked on an alley

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Babe... why is our internet bill so high this month?

oh...i downloaded the entire of F95
Jebus could you imagine paying per gig with all the data I would hate to see that bill which just reminded me of old school ISDN parents hated me and wouldn't let me set it up because of the per data usage clause in the contract lol.

Reactions: Repuci

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
You do realize she will just try to hunt the site down or she will just keep pestering you for it. :ROFLMAO:
That or unless she sees mentions of f95 when playing a vn it will just give it away to her....QUICK photoshop time extract anything mentioning f95 and put cornhub in place of that instead!!!! j/p

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes