cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Dude im grazy but not that crazy
If i let her to come here 2 things are gonna happen
1. she will download everything
2. you are gonna like her more than me hahahah im joking but she really gonna download everything
You mean you haven't already?

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Thanks you crazies for the laughs, I got no notifications for awhile and damn is there some funny moments i missed :) cheers
Scroll through notifications in settings and not the quick drop notifications. It shows I have I have notifications, but nothing new in quick drop. I then go look and new notifications are 3-4 pages back. For some reason quick drop hides notifications if they are too old.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Scroll through notifications in settings and not the quick drop notifications. It shows I have I have notifications, but nothing new in quick drop. I then go look and new notifications are 3-4 pages back. For some reason quick drop hides notifications if they are too old.
I have them sent to an dedicated email account. But that's good to know thank you:)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yea the way the alert menu (the bell icon) is on the default settings is it only notifies you of the first new reply since you last visited and won't show any more till you go read the thread again (and catch up). That's why it always says "there my be other replies after this one". Of course it also randomly send me notification when people post to threads I haven't been to in months or don't even freakin remember posting to to begin with so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Jebus could you imagine paying per gig with all the data I would hate to see that bill which just reminded me of old school ISDN parents hated me and wouldn't let me set it up because of the per data usage clause in the contract lol.
I was staying with my elderly mother this summer and it was hard, had to chip in and even then had to behave as her ISP WILL NOT do unlimited, and was costing $80 Cnd for 100 gb

• Wow
Reactions: Plaguerave

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I was staying with my elderly mother this summer and it was hard, had to chip in and even then had to behave as her ISP WILL NOT do unlimited, and was costing $80 Cnd for 100 gb
Yikes that's scary I pay around $55 for a 1 gig unlimited. I don't know what I would do if I was limited. Probably go stir crazy but currently I'm missing the stir and only going for the CRAZY. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Holy shit I've been gone for a while, that's a looooot of pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I read about the kool-aid cookies, if they don't burst through my wall, I don't want them. If they do, however, then by all means, give me a lifetime supply of those suckers.

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Also, I read about the kool-aid cookies, if they don't burst through my wall, I don't want them. If they do, however, then by all means, give me a lifetime supply of those suckers.
You need to join the Cult of Bailey for that...i think there are still spots for you
Just ask The Krypt Angel

Yeah we went a little crazy in here.:cool::p:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Little? Even i who was part of the whole mess have a lot of notifications hahahah

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
It's not very wise to have notifications enabled for new comments on a thread not mentioning you. You get better results just clicking on "Watched Threads", there you have all your "watched" threads, that are those you wrote messages in (unless you "unwatched" them) and clicking on them will bring you to the first unseen comment since last time you visited that thread. That's how I catch up

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Yea the way the alert menu (the bell icon) is on the default settings is it only notifies you of the first new reply since you last visited and won't show any more till you go read the thread again (and catch up). That's why it always says "there my be other replies after this one". Of course it also randomly send me notification when people post to threads I haven't been to in months or don't even freakin remember posting to to begin with so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I've had notifications show up, but if I skip past them and read other ones they will vanish from quick drop.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes