The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Also, I read about the kool-aid cookies, if they don't burst through my wall, I don't want them. If they do, however, then by all means, give me a lifetime supply of those suckers.
They are Cult Kool-aid cookies man which means it's more likely yer gonna crash yerself through a wall after eating them. Also due to their experimental nature The Cult of Bailey is not liable for any damages incurred to you and or your personal property if you attempt to mate with an inanimate objects while under their influence.

You eat the fuckin cookies you reap what you sow :devilish:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I want the Millie thing resolving, it's the one thing i've constantly brought up, but it won't be resolved any time soon it can't be.

They left it too long so her dislike of the MC will have stewed to probably hatred by now.

The thing is a lot of you are looking at it from the MC's point and only seeing that side.

Imagine for a second those were your kids. You'd been shit on by your ex and now you see your daughters in a situation where it looks like they are being taken advantage of.

Not a single person here would take that well and I can 100% guarantee most of you would have stormed that house to beat the shit out of him.

Words aint gonna change her mind, not after they put her off for so long.
I am with you on that. If it were my daughters, I would be hotter than a $3 pistol. And there is absolutely nothing that the boyfriend could say that would calm me down. It would take one or both of my daughters to explain things, logically, to me in order for me to settle down.

But, that ain't gonna happen...if it was...it would have already happened.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
"I hate you, you are corrupting my daughters"

Here, have a hug.

"Okay, you are a great guy and all is forgiven"

Is Disney writing this?

Guys, she hates him .... a hug aint fixing shit.
She is gonna come running at him with a full head of steam. Just before she launches, Cedee steps in and clothesline the kangaroo crap out of her.

• Red Heart
Reactions: cakeny

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She is gonna come running at him with a full head of steam. Just before she launches, Cedee steps in and clothesline the kangaroo crap out of her.
That could happen.

When in doubt get his sister to beat it into her.

Remember folks, violence solves nothing ........ except all those times violence has solved everything like WW1, WW2, Gulf 2, Waterloo etc....

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Is the reason it bothers you so much you are edging yourself so you can try and live the lifestyle of the MC. Oh crap if that is the case you have been dealing with that for about 2 months...lol :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, no. Edging isn't for me but in the vn I'm sticking and having issues with it just in this fiction :p

I had to start edging over after rendezvous with Liz in previous update.
lol. So far vn wise I have refrained but I'm so ready for that to end :p

Kageoni69

Feb 13, 2018
For some reason its giving me a bunch of crashes. I had to load at the start of the last update for it to take me into the story :) Just an FYI if its not just me

Reactions: csmk14

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
the only forced relationship other then Jamie is Shauna everyone else is if you wanna fuck them or not.
Coincidentally my least favourite girls, thank the dev for at least turning off trans content but still personally would rather she be one but a girl i choose to protect but not actively fuck, the story would be way more immersive for me that way but you even have the forced girlfriend pushing you bang your trans pal. Im like "eh, hell no" but you gotta take it in this game as i very much doubt it will ever be an option, not this far into the games development.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes