Jun 24, 2017
does anyone know what this means
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
KeyError: u'args'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "script.rpyc", line 3, in script
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 694, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1322, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1127, in __call__
self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
**display_args)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 446, in event
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 129, in _invoke_game_menu
renpy.call_in_new_context('_game_menu')
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 917, in run_context
context.pop_all_dynamic()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Mechanics\WVM\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
del store[k]
KeyError: u'args'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.9.4
Sun Jan 31 07:16:08 2021
I found loading up a save from when you are with Skye in the Gym shower during 0.9.2 works.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
I like the new model of Ruby but I feel as though you went a bit too crazy with the freckles on her chest/shoulders. Completely ruins her imo so if they were just a bit lighter or if there were less I think it'd be a perfect design. Of course this is just one man's opinion though, good shit either way (y)

Aug 17, 2019
Downloading the new version now, but I have to say I miss the days when the update log would tell you when it's the end of a day. I don't like stopping on cliffhangers, so I'd usually wait for a full day's worth of new content to come out before downloading the new version since playing through it like that flowed better.

Tysonator2000

Feb 24, 2020
Cedar is such a firecracker. She was going to hulk smash Millie. :LUL: I wouldn't even had stopped her if it were me in that situation. Some parents like that are so set in their ways that they just can't be reasoned with, no matter how well you treat their daughter(s). They'd rather sabotage their children's happiness because they're miserable and overbearing.

I personally like the new Ruby model. I hardly remembered her to be honest. She stands out now unlike before.

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I love the "maybe" Ruby Design ... those freckles and blue eyes ... :)
Would love to see the new one ingame soon.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well..

That was an update. I didn't think i could like Cedar any more but she proved me wrong with her antics in 9.4

As for the big question ....man im torn.
I loved old Ruby, but new Ruby is good too. That said i feel she's stepping on Stacy's territory but Thiccer (not an issue for me). If she has some future character developement that helps seperate that then i'll find it less an issue.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There's one major problem I never understood about baseball....and I played elementary school up till high school.....how the hell does a man with 4 balls walk?
That's not an issue, the bigger issue is why doesn't anyone take the bat and club a fucker. Especially when that fucker is trying to kill you with 90+mph balls. Seems counterproductive.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Since WVM is reaching 3GB, is there a chance of releasing patch updates, rather than having the dload the entire game each update?

Since the only things that change are the scripts for the new day (tiny, even if all the scripts are in an archive) and the new images for the update.

Having a look at the file structure, it looks like you have the current version's day/previous day in its own archive file then you add them to the main archive file when the day is over.

Perhaps you could have the option just releasing the most current image/script archives? Or giving each day its own archive file, so if you have to update/refine/upscale/make betterer a previous image from an earlier day, you could just re-release that day's archive.

I'm sure I'm not explaining it very well, but I hope you get the idea.

Reactions: Edrick23

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Since WVM is reaching 3GB, is there a chance of releasing patch updates, rather than having the dload the entire game each update?

Since the only things that change are the scripts for the new day (tiny, even if all the scripts are in an archive) and the new images for the update.

Having a look at the file structure, it looks like you have the current version's day/previous day in its own archive file then you add them to the main archive file when the day is over.

Perhaps you could have the option just releasing the most current image/script archives? Or giving each day its own archive file, so if you have to update/refine/upscale/make betterer a previous image from an earlier day, you could just re-release that day's archive.

I'm sure I'm not explaining it very well, but I hope you get the idea.
BD is if I'm not misremembering working on doing just that (just update files)

Reactions: brknsoul
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes