Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
There's something you're doing wrong with them, I'm afraid. Too many people getting those issues
Yeah, I was. Which is why I said starting with this update I'm adding the end of update dialogue to a label that is not deleted. Where as before it wasn't attached to a label and was just added on text that would be deleted.
Meaning it should now be completely safe to save there.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Yeah, I was. Which is why I said starting with this update I'm adding the end of update dialogue to a label that is no longer deleted. Where as before it wasn't attached to a label and was just added on text that would be deleted.
Meaning it should now be completely safe to save there.
And yet now it seems way more people are complaining about loading issues than before. Not sure what's happening myself but I guess you'll have to look further into this

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
And yet now it seems way more people are complaining about loading issues than before. Not sure what's happening myself but I guess you'll have to look further into this
I already have and I know the issue primarily thanks to Morbil in my discord. It's from a lack of labels in general. These recent updates have been rather kinetic and I usually only label after if / menu so there haven't been enough.
I'm just clarifying that I want the message of "Don't save at the end" to be washed as it's now one of the safer points moving forward.

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
I already have and I know the issue. It's from a lack of labels in general. These recent updates have been rather kinetic and I usually only label after if / menu so there haven't been enough.
I'm just clarifying that I want the message of "Don't save at the end" to be washed as it's now one of the safer points moving forward.
OK, changed

Reactions: Braindrop

Makeza

Oct 1, 2020
Hmmh, first time I had issues with loading saves. Hopefully that thing won't stuck and need to go back 2-3 saves every time in future, that's frustrating. :rolleyes:

Anyway, this one was good, intense stuff. Seems that Millie is real disturbed nut job... :LOL:

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
For people who get Error when using your save just load an autosave , i did that and it worked just fine for me (y)
Also thank you for the update :giggle:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is this update worth playing or should I wait for one more?
That would be 400 renders if I don't play this one.
Something tells me I should wait for just one more.
The story is getting too exciting to stop right in the middle of either comedy thrill mystery or chaos path.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Is this update worth playing or should I wait for one more?
That would be 400 renders if I don't play this one.
Something tells me I should wait for just one more.
The story is getting too exciting to stop right in the middle of either comedy thrill mystery or chaos path.
I always tell myself I will wait a few updates so there is a decent amount of content but I always weaken and download it

I am going to be strong next time and wait for a few updates, it is such a good game and there is so much going on in it, i wouldnt like to have to be juggling all those variables, it can be frustrating when there isnt much in the way of lewd content over one of the small updates in the cycle as I experienced earlier

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes