King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for WVM 0.9.5 + RIC0H Wt mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Man, this game has gotten so bloated with shit lol. I can't even imagine where the dev is going to try and take this game's story at this point. I never thought I'd see the day when a harem just seemed too huge.

Remember when the MC was just supposed to be a fucking basketball player? lol Also funny how the dev acknowledges there's been a lack of lewd scenes. I mean shit man, MC is spoiled for choice yet there's just an infinite spring of drama storylines with so many plot threads going seems like he'll never find the time to fuck again.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
Man, this game has gotten so bloated with shit lol. I can't even imagine where the dev is going to try and take this game's story at this point. I never thought I'd see the day when a harem just seemed too huge.

Remember when the MC was just supposed to be a fucking basketball player? lol Also funny how the dev acknowledges there's been a lack of lewd scenes. I mean shit man, MC is spoiled for choice yet there's just an infinite spring of drama storylines with so many plot threads going seems like he'll never find the time to fuck again.
This isn't pokemon where you just got to fuck'em all. This also has a story and as long as the MC gets layed then all is good. Variety is the spice of life. I would like to see Jamie/Shauna in more manager/schedule type roll to plan his days and more of his business Racheal.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes