Azkar9

Nov 12, 2020
1) Pros :
--------------

- Great renders.
- Lots of content.
- Girls are hot.
- Game has lots of potential.
- Many playthroughs to see consequences of each choice.

2) So so :
--------------

- MC is perfect.
- Too many girls with little to no personality (that's how it feels to me).
- Events (either a few or way too many in a day). Maybe a balance could be reached ?

3) Finally :
------------------

First of all, being no developper I can't imagine the amount of work it requires to produce this so my hat's off to you Braindrop and thank you.
It's a good game which I'd rate about 7/10.
I'll wait for next updates to see how story progresses.

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
First of all good updates (playing only every 2.). I don't want to stir the Damien thing. Like i guessed back then MC/Belle/Rach will take care and what happens with him has he earned himself.

The talk wit Milie was like expected( except the Lie) and i'm sure that Azel will take care and talk a lot with her. Ofcourse she wont like it to talk with the most of the House but im sure she will come around and see that the Girls are save with MC.

while it was nice to see the Team it was probably a bit overboard with carly. But i trust BD that he knows what he does.

Long Story short: i look forward to the next 2 updates

Edit: have forgotte but i think its Margaret (Stacys grany) which will teach then the Managmentclass i guess

Last edited:

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
I haven't played the last two updates(I'm afraid something even crazier than the handcuffs story will happen :eek:), but I can say that those who had problems and provided technical information had to have problems: most of them use outdated unsupported OS, old drivers, old hardware - they are lucky that BD does not use new RenPy versions that do not work on x86 anymore and hardware that released before 2014, they launch the game from very strange places like Program files or a temporary folder, created when the archive was opened on the fly - i.e. play directly from an unpacked archive or they used compressed unoriginal versions
wtf dudes? you get this for free, use thrid-party remake and still blame BD? :devilish:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
I would like to add one big issue to the last updates on behalf of my friend The Krypt Angel.... WE HAVEN'T SEE THE GODDESS BAILEY FOR A WHILE and that's a big issue for the Cult and us hahahahahah

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Ouch. So, there were no bloody sacrifices for cultists here? Oh no, BD is doomed. We need to call the moderator, put the tag [Abandoned] Clones army can save from bots and trolls, but nobody can save from angry cultists. RIP

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I would like to add one big issue to the last updates on behalf of my friend The Krypt Angel.... WE HAVEN'T SEE THE GODDESS BAILEY FOR A WHILE and that's a big issue for the Cult and us hahahahahah
I got to see her in the last update which will hold me for a little while tho I'm still pretty salty about that the cock block :ROFLMAO:. I'd be making more an issue out of it but BD put that sweet shout out to me and BB in there so I can't be too harsh. Plus I know that there will be more focus on my goddess in the near future so I can be patient.

NagyEmber65

Oct 7, 2019
Yh its shrinking coz it was agreed on Day 1 that it was too fucking big, its getting fixed in the rework
I didn't think it was too fucking big. Just like Rachel's tits aren't too fucking big. Neither of them are realistic, but it is a game, right? If you can't have a MC with a ridiculously huge dick in a game, when can you?

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020
Ouch. So, there were no bloody sacrifices for cultists here? Oh no, BD is doomed. We need to call the moderator, put the tag [Abandoned] Clones army can save from bots and trolls, but nobody can save from angry cultists. RIP
If the cultists a prepared for a coup noone is save hahaha

I got to see her in the last update which will hold me for a little while tho I'm still pretty salty about that the cock block :ROFLMAO:. I'd be making more an issue out of it but BD put that sweet shout out to me and BB in there so I can't be too harsh. Plus I know that there will be more focus on my goddess in the near future so I can be patient.
Then again i have to say it on your behalf but if you ok with that i will tell the rest of the Bailey's army to stand down

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Like its been said 100s of times before your post, which you can easily search for by going back a page or 2. Try an older save, usually the start of 9.3 works.
Thanks for the info though I had no saves from beginning of 9.3 but I started from a save little bit earlier from the end of 9.3 and it worked fine for me and for the future I have kept a save from a little bit earlier from 9.4 too to be on the safer side for future.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems to be getting worse every update, soon all the women in the world will be with Ethan, and just how is that to work, shall he populate the entire world, and no one is jealous of anyone else - a real Fantasy with no real story left to tell
This was a real nice story to begin with, and being maybe friendly with all the girls except the 2 he loved ok but now well goodbye

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes