str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
for some reason save files never seem to work for this game at least not for me anyways and its quite frustrating
anyways heres my crash reports --->>>

Reactions: OYMP4YOU

OYMP4YOU

Aug 25, 2020
for some reason save files never seem to work for this game at least not for me anyways and its quite frustrating
anyways heres my crash reports --->>>
Same problem here. When i load from a save it crashes instantly!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
(Like I and many people have said before if you bother reading a page or 2 back) Try loading an auto save the usually work, or load a save before the one that has loading issues (repeat till ya find one), best point i found is start of 9.3 . Remember to save often because of issues like this.
fine and dandy and full of candy BUT what about people that dont have any other saves then the one thats crashing?

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Man, all this talk about Bailey appearing and MC getting cockblocked made me miss Emiko, she is probably the secondary character that most stuck with me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.9.4:
That was quick, it's only been like a week since the last update hasn't it? Also I really wish BD would use shorter labels, long ones fuck up saves when we change versions.
I really prefer the original model for Ruby, among other things she actually looks like Moon's sister which this other one doesn't.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
fine and dandy and full of candy BUT what about people that dont have any other saves then the one thats crashing?
Well I was assuming that most people would save often through out the game. If you can't get a save to load (auto or manual) then either wait for the fix, replay or replay and skip to where you were

Reactions: csmk14 and cakeny

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Im honestly close to now writing 'how to use the search function'. Anyone complaining about the saves please just read a couple posts back, a page or 2 back. Because it can become quite irritating for people to having to write the same thing over and over.

If your save isnt working either: wait for the fix, try and find an old save that works (usually start of 9.3 or earlier), replay the game, restart and skip to where you got upto (using unren, skip button or tab).

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
because i love this game so much and to impatient to wait for fixes LOL decided to AGAIN just start a fresh game

Reactions: poptart

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Okay, I also got the save load issue, but that was easily resolved with a SG from the beginning of the last update and holding <CTRL> for about ten seconds.

About the new update. While in the last one we had a shout out to Krypt Angel, this one has more Ava in it, with her POV regarding Millie and how it would have been better having that whole thing resolved way earlier. Somehow it felt like reading this forum again. :D

Millie: She is delusional, of course, if she thinks she can take away her two girls and her husband's behaviour will magically change. Yeah right, not gonna happen. Both things. But I get where she is coming from. From the outside this arrangement must be strange, and with no insight you can easily come to the conclusion that the two of them may be exploited or forced to do something they don't want to. I'm on her side regarding the pregnancy, as I feel it's too early. Hope that you can either tell her the truth when she calmed down and accepted the situation after staying there for a while - maybe not at the house - and having been through a little heart-to-heart with either / or all of Hazel, Wendy, Rachael, Harper and Willabelle. Or you get out of it by just claiming Janie lost the baby. Which may of course trigger some players.

Cedey: Whoa! She really loves her brother. Her running in shouting insults at the top of her lungs had me in stitches. But resorting to violence is definitely not worth it, so just calm down, it will be handled. Nice effort though, Sis.

Zoe: Aw, still playing hard to get. Now now, you're already wearing the official pool uniform, come on, admit that you're liking the MC. She'll feel better when she admits to her bottled up feeling for good.

Team: Back to exploitation - I'm not happy that we have Kimmy and Penny clean the house. Rach, shell out some cash for a real cleaning service, please, not some college girls. MacKenzie, what TF is your problem? Talk to me! Katie, I'm sorry, you still have to prove to me that you were not involved. Do your WVM thing good and I'll come around in time. Carly, I'll jog slowly along with you so you can keep up, and I'll help you with your self esteem issues, but for now you just aren't my type. Tia, same for you, I'm somehow not feeling it yet. Jasmine, you're fair game now, as I've said last update. Welcome to the harem.

And now for the non-spoiler stuff:

Ruby: I like the new model better, and she's easier to remember that way: I'll just call her Mini-Sage from now on if she stays that way. ;)

Spelling: The words nutrionist and lieing do not exist; please use nutritionist and lying in the future, BD. :D

Reactions: ralphie12k

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
...I love Cedey sooooo much when she came flying into the room ready to kill Millie I just started laughing my ass off and thought to myself "Holy shit she's about to go full BB on Millie's ass" that was totally my favorite part of the update.
New conspiracy theory, this one is so "out there" that I'm sure Loco would be proud of me...

Cedey is really BB in disguise! Think about it, she was awfully quiet when BB appeared onscreen! ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes