Nov 11, 2019
Maybe someone will count the votes on Ruby from F95. I've always been a fan of hers from the start. 2.0 looks great but I feel like it would be perfect with the OG hairstyle.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
No, it isn't. It's driven by chicks that offer themselves to MC the moment they lay eyes on him. It's like manga driven by whatever 'cool fight' the artist wants to draw next (actually, quite a lot of those).

You want story driven VN, try Japanese, like Muv Luv or Ever17.
how can it be driven by girls you dont have to sleep with rather then all the story we have gotten so far :unsure:

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
how can it be driven by girls you dont have to sleep with rather then all the story we have gotten so far :unsure:
Pretty simple. You're being offered wide range of girls (if you add them to harem or not it's up to you, but it doesn't matter, really) and the game main focus is creating situations where more and more girls are being offered.

Side note: you see dozens of attractive girls on the campus but there were not enough guys introduced to even play bball with 2 full teams ^^

Reactions: Crosaith.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Pretty simple. You're being offered wide range of girls (if you add them to harem or not it's up to you, but it doesn't matter, really) and the game main focus is creating situations where more and more girls are being offered.

I mean, you see dozens of attractive girls on the campus but there were not enough guys introduced to even play bball with 2 full teams ^^
so are you just going to gloss over the fact that the mc has found his mother and sister, been involved with some arsehole and got arrested, helped with basketball training and making the team better, all of which didn't involve sleeping with any1,
or did you just fast click through the pretty ladies without reading any of the text

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
so are you just going to gloss over the fact that the mc has found his mother and sister, been involved with some arsehole and got arrested, helped with basketball training and making the team better, all of which didn't involve sleeping with any1,
or did you just fast click through the pretty ladies without reading any of the text
I'd just save yer breath at this point brother he has his opinion I doubt any amount of arguing is gonna change it :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Side note: you see dozens of attractive girls on the campus but there were not enough guys introduced to even play bball with 2 full teams ^^
Maybe WVM just has more girls than guys? More so than most colleges, that is.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
When I double click .exe this comes up
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\James\Documents\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\James\Documents\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 304, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "C:\Users\James\Documents\WVM-0.9.4-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: unknown compression method

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491

Sun Jan 31 13:26:06 2021
And if you read the 100s of posts with the same problem a couple of posts and/or pages back you will find your answer...

Reactions: cty

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
and the guys it does have other than you only seem to come in 2 flavors Gay or Asshole :ROFLMAO:
Hey nothing wrong with gay guys in a games like this, at least they are no competition for the girls and at least it explains why all women are throwing themselves at MC. :p

Though to come back to the comparison with Love of Magic. I love that game and think everyone should give it a go since if up your alley it is really a great game. In fact that game has even less choices that are meaningful since it is so strongly story diven, this game might have had very few choices last few updates, but had more with some meaning in past. Not every game is the same though and games have different needs.

To my opinion BD did a great job overall when comes to both sex and story and until now he also even managed to balance sex with the inner girls Jamie and Shauna while also giving others a chance a time to shine without having too many no sex update if stay faithful to Jamie and Shauna. Now do I also worry a bit there may be a few to girls too many to easily handle for Bd. yes, then again that is luckily his problem and not mine.I just have the chance to enjoy his work and critique it slightly. :)

Reactions: csmk14 and cakeny

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I got the impression from Zoe that she wasn't just playing hard to get. I think she was really mad at the MC and his stupidity regarding the fight still.
And I agree sometimes just letting the women have their space instead of making them open up would be the right thing for the MC to do.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes