MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
No, there was originally supposed to be more basketball focused content. This game has moved more and more into the harem direction.
According to whom? The game isn't remotely close to done according to Braindrop, but it was always a harem VN first, with a Basketball theme. It's not a Basketball sim with a romance mechanic

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Ehh... This game's story had a lot more potential earlier on.. Play as a 1st year college player fighting to make it into the NBA while having wild adventures along the way. Could have great.
After first few updates I hoped it will evolve into some decent college/mystery VN with MC balancing between solving the mystery and playing bball. I kind of lose hope for that when the entire "do you wanna father children of random chicks" thing was introduced. :/

So nothing is getting sidelined. It just hasn't reached that point yet.
Well, with current speed MC collects new chicks he will need to get bigger villa before the first game even starts.

Reactions: MrDL

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
After first few updates I hoped it will evolve into some decent college/mystery VN with MC balancing between solving the mystery and playing bball. I kind of lose hope for that when the entire "do you wanna father children of random chicks" thing was introduced. :/
what mystery?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Considering the ruby question, considering brain's renark he is not happy with the original the answer is simple. Forget about my preference it is your game first, so you need to be happy with how characters look first. I will get to accept them over time anyway, now it would be harder for one of the core cast and likely wiser to change slower starting with other hair, but still even then happy devs are more important as happy me.

Reactions: zevros

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
First thing's first - thank you for such a quick update, the game remains amazing. As for Ruby - I do like the new model, although I feel like the OG's eyes are better.

Cedey continues to be best non-romance girl and I am waiting to finally open the first meeting of the Skye High Club, as he is best boi. Please give us bi peeps something to work with ;P

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so...gonna take a small breake from PoE and play the last updates!
After this I'm not gonna wait anymore for more updates...going to play them as soon as they are out....the waiting is ...annoying to say the least.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
what mystery?
Missing family
Sleepwalking/ Walking up in some guy's basement
Charles being shady AF

Could have evolved into nice conspiracy, eerie school mystery. Nothing dark, or supernatural, just...interesting enough to carry the game even without sex.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
According to whom? The game isn't remotely close to done according to Braindrop, but it was always a harem VN first, with a Basketball theme. It's not a Basketball sim with a romance mechanic
Look way back in thread. It has been discussed. Basketball was originally planned to be more than just be a theme.. There was supposed to be games, reporters interviews, a season etc etc. Yeah, maybe one day that stuff might happen, but I doubt it. The protags currently more of a prostitute than a basketball player lol.

To the reply before that - Time during a day in this game doesn't really make much sense.. No way someone's doing that much shit in a day. Just.. Don't focus on the details.. Umkay..?

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018
so...gonna take a small breake from PoE and play the last updates!
After this I'm not gonna wait anymore for more updates...going to play them as soon as they are out....the waiting is ...annoying to say the least.
know whatya mean bud i rather play with 400renders every 2.update then rather download 2gb for 15minutes of new gameplay

Reactions: doe50818
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes