ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Who is underdeveloped?
Now see this requires detailed analysis of the word "underdeveloped"
Do you mean size wise, breast wise or plot wise. ;)

Because plot wise there's a few secondary characters who have had almost no real developement like Ruby, Carly, Emiko.
If you mean size wise then we got a few shorties in the story (either that or the perspective from the MC makes everyone look like shortstacks).
And if you mean Breast wise...that ain't nice. Tiddy is love Tiddy is life. Doesn't matter the size.

Reactions: csmk14 and doe50818

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
if you have auto saves left from the previous update one of them is bound to work....did in my case anyway
Thanks for that. I had to go back a bit and click like hell until I got to the part where Damien showed up. I HATE when they make it previous saves don't work, especially this far in. With the part asking about the character I don't remember - new model looks better but agree she looks too much like Stacy - something else should change - heavy makeup maybe? Changes to face?

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
ugh, the princess should probably be scratched, and written anew
Not really, it kind of fits - Rachel is a fixer she was probably gonna get a really strange job at some point of her career - then she got attached, that's fine (plus talli was already rewritten once)

Reactions: csmk14

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Most of them. You don't know shit about half of the people living in the manor, not to mention other characters.
Also...the way how some of them are developed doesn't make much sense (ugh, the princess should probably be scratched, and written anew).

But hey, I get it. You like the game so much you don't want to talk about its flaws. It happens.

Enjoy.
Ok so how is Jamie underdeveloped? Or Shauna?

And I do want to talk about it. That is why I asked who you thought is underdeveloped. Why get so defensive?

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Uh.. yes..? Obviously not a whole season, but the Guy got a basketball scholarship and is supposed to be some what famous.. Then again, there's lots of shit that doesn't makes sense basketball wise in this game...
Dude I can understand thinking there isn't enough basketball for some reason, but to just rate this game 1 star and just barely meet the review character count requirement, is pretty shitty for a game of this quality.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
god damn this keeps getting better and better...!!!
love it!
awesome updates...though like I said I won't wait for shit now!...ever...
as for BD's question at the end I know that question was for his patreons but I'll join that wagon here and say yes she looks fuckjing amazing! the new look I mean.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
love this hideout....btw ...you teleport where her panties are xD

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks for that. I had to go back a bit and click like hell until I got to the part where Damien showed up. I HATE when they make it previous saves don't work, especially this far in.
From what i understand it was an issue that came up while BD was working the kinks out of getting update only patches to work properly. It has been resolved now tho so it shouldn't be an issue moving forward.

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Not really, it kind of fits - Rachel is a fixer she was probably gonna get a really strange job at some point of her career - then she got attached, that's fine (plus talli was already rewritten once)
If she's "a fixer" she should have provided girl new identity, fake her death whatever. Not keep her in isolation for 20 years.
Also, the girl is what ? 34 ? And asks questions like "what's it like being tall" - come on. She was 14 when she escaped, not 4.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Yeah, and at least it didn't require going all the way back, it only took a few minutes to get to where I was before. Only a short update, but then it was very soon after the last one.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Dude I can understand thinking there isn't enough basketball for some reason, but to just rate this game 1 star and just barely meet the review character count requirement, is pretty shitty for a game of this quality.
I've been watching this game since it first arrived on this site. Been holding out my review for a good while in hopes that it'd improve, but it hasn't. Hell... It's gotten worse.. I can see why some of you guys like it, but those things don't do it for me.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I've been watching this game since it first arrived on this site. Been holding out my review for a good while in hopes that it'd improve, but it hasn't. Hell... It's gotten worse.. I can see why some of you guys like it, but those things don't do it for me.
this game is not for me so I'm gonna leave a shitty review cause it's not my thing....so why in the name of Jesus Christ have you played it for over 1 year and a half?
Should have been pretty obvious after 3-4 updates its not your kind of game...fuck me....that was the ...actually I'm gonna stop there since it's not going to be to constructive to keep on going...even replying to you and your motive I know it's not constructive....

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
I just think there is a difference between something being not for you and a 1 star rating.
1 star should be reserved for the worst absolute trash on this site. Not something that regularly updates and has quality renders, even if the story isn't to your liking.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes