Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
this game is not for me so I'm gonna leave a shitty review cause it's not my thing....so why in the name of Jesus Christ have you played it for over 1 year and a half?
Should have been pretty obvious after 3-4 updates its not your kind of game...fuck me....that was the ...actually I'm gonna stop there since it's not going to be to constructive to keep on going...even replying to you and your motive I know it's not constructive....
Calm down buddy.. It's OKAY. Not every one is gonna have the same opinion as you. :rolleyes:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Alright. I'm glad they're updating fast. I also like the Ruby replacement personally.

I was a bit worn out with this episode, especially the ending. This guy is like the Godfather on his daughter's wedding day, I guess. The line of girls in women lined up to pledge their support and kiss his ring got a bit old. I feel like these things could have been spaced out into different episodes instead of crammed in at one time. Hell, I honestly couldn't even remember who a few of them were although my interest in thick Carly has been sparked. Nice change up from the ideal Hollywood figures floating about.

I still adore numerous women in this game and was glad to see Zoe and Jasmine step back into the picture if even for a brief moment.

As for Jamie, she becomes less attractive to me every episode. Something freaky about her appearance. I know. Not everyone agrees with that, but she is mostly a butter face to me. Bring on pretty much any other woman in the game aside from the school nurse who still isn't far behind Jamie. I was almost hoping her mother would take her home and leave the MC with her much more attractive sister.

Honestly, I think Millie might even be hotter than Jamie to me. Either way, I'm hoping to drop a load somewhere on or in Millie before she makes up her mind.

From past episodes, I assume more women are still coming to this game... The heart girls or whatever they are?

Aside from those random musings, bring back Sky. Her. Him. Whatever. Sky is close to the top of my choices for love interests here.

Reactions: sdawg1234

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Calm down buddy.. It's OKAY. Not every one is gonna have the same opinion as you. :rolleyes:
Well, I have to join the crowd on this one. ^^ Come on mate, the renders are A+, the game is being written in proper English, and it got lots of content already. Giving it 1 of 5 is not really fair, is it ?

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Braindrop I honestly prefer the old Ruby model. The other one looks like Stacy Mk II. I think if you added more make up to the Original (lipstick would help the most) and gave her a different skin tone, she'd look better. New hairstyle too
All this Ruby talk I don't even remember who Ruby is.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Checked the character sheet and I still don't remember her.

Last edited:

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
Ok so how is Jamie underdeveloped? Or Shauna?

And I do want to talk about it. That is why I asked who you thought is underdeveloped. Why get so defensive?
Shauna is actually a good example. This is pretty much Jet - "Are you gonna be my girl"

'So one, two, three, take my hand and come with me '. Transformation from BFF to official girlfriend faster than amazon prime delivery. They were going to live together anyway. This could have lead into some nice dynamic between the two for a few days and yet it all feels unnecessary rushed. And for what ? So that dozen of almost noname girls can be introduced ? Why the rush ?

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

K18

Apr 19, 2018
My two cent on Ruby's model, I prefer the original one. It's stuck in my mind after consuming this game for over 1 year & 4 months counting :LOL:. Also, how would this effect Ruby sister Moon's model? I feel the original Ruby model & Moon's had similar some facial features as siblings. Giving me assumption of them possibly being twins (I guess fraternal twins for them). The new Ruby model (Which looks nice) looks nothing similar to Moon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally, In 3D games I'm big on siblings (& other forms of relatives) sharing an physical resemblance to each other. Yes, i know in general siblings can't look nothing like from each other (Like Elizabeth & Jamie in WVM), but some siblings (who aren't twins) could look like spitting images each other, which from my perspective is lacking in these 3D visual novel games. Like how in other games it's common to have 3 sisters one Blonde, one Red, and one Black hair and look nothing alike, not one little similarity.

Maybe switch up original Ruby hairstyle, but keep her hair long.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Shauna is actually a good example. This is pretty much Jet - "Are you gonna be my girl"

'So one, two, three, take my hand and come with me '. Transformation from BFF to official girlfriend faster than amazon prime delivery. They were going to live together anyway. This could have lead into some nice dynamic between the two for a few days and yet it all feels unnecessary rushed. And for what ? So that dozen of almost noname girls can be introduced ? Why the rush ?
The main relationship is MC+Jamie+Shauna, the quicker that was established the better.

But rushing is the name of the game, so much happened in the first week, kind of makes my head spin thinking about it all.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
My two cent on Ruby's model, I prefer the original one. It's stuck in my mind after consuming this game for over 1 year & 4 months counting :LOL:. Also, how would this effect Ruby sister Moon's model? I feel the original Ruby model & Moon's had similar some facial features as siblings. Giving me assumption of them possibly being twins (I guess fraternal twins for them). The new Ruby model (Which looks nice) looks nothing similar to Moon.
Personally, In 3D games I'm big on siblings (& other forms of relatives) sharing an physical resemblance to each other. Yes, i know in general siblings can't look nothing like from each other (Like Elizabeth & Jamie in WVM), but some siblings (who aren't twins) could look like spitting images each other, which from my perspective is lacking in these 3D visual novel games. Like how in other games it's common to have 3 sisters one Blonde, one Red, and one Black hair and look nothing alike, not one little similarity.

i agree i like the current Ruby and i dont think its because she looks plain that people dont talk much about her but because we just haven't seen much of her, the same with Emiko and Rainn

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Fully agree, I prefer the original Ruby. She has been in the game for a really long time now and when I think of Ruby I think of her current model, even though she hasn't been in too many scenes yet.

I also really like her similarity to Moon, and I wouldn't want to change Moon to match new Ruby, since I think Moon is already perfect since her face matches her thiccness.

But it is Braindrop's game and I'm sure I will get used to the new look if he decides to do it.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I agree with the mom on this one pertaining to all the girls with the mc even I forgot who some of them were. I think I'm going to have to go back and replay and cut some of them off. Felt like she put me in my place on that one. When there are so many that I can't remember who they are I got a problem. I'll have to miss some practice to attend harem's anonymous

Jun 21, 2018
Yo, first time playing, not really used to VNs like this where the paths are sectioned of into cheating or not cheating, anyone got any tips?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Yo, first time playing, not really used to VNs like this where the paths are sectioned of into cheating or not cheating, anyone got any tips?
Do as you wish, at the moment there's no clear indication of where anything is leading. The game doesn't yet call out a "cheating" path, that's pretty much just the players.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes