HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I was trying to avoid opening that whole can of worms again

If you insist on being nitppicky you have to include Dabku and Ayden since in the latters case he's married and a cool guy too dunno much about the former
Wasn't Dubaku gay as well?

the funny thing with Millie staying is, its another thing i called :cool:, im just disappointed my prediction about Harper never came true (yet)
Patience young padawan, patience ;) The wait for the Harper-Spectacular will be worth the wait!

Mr_Sel

Mar 16, 2018
or did you just fast click through the pretty ladies without reading any of the text
No, I just wouldn't call that much of the story you know :) Every single one of the events you mentioned either introduces several potential sex interests, or pushes those already being 'harem satellites' closer to MC's bed.

The game follows simple logic:
MC gets hurt - let's introduce sexy nurse.
Oh, that athletic chick was really popular, I liked the render - let's make her coach assistant
Guy spends night in the can, let's add nice police lady with some slight uniform malfunction
Buuut, let's not use that to have someone grab a change of clothes for him or something, because then he cannot carry Harper half naked, like some pulp fiction hero.

etc.etc.

Nothing wrong with that. Let's just not pretend this has anything to do with being "story driven" ;)

Reactions: dosenspezi

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Wasn't Dubaku gay as well?

Patience young padawan, patience ;) The wait for the Harper-Spectacular will be worth the wait!
i think Skye said all the basketball team was gay apart from Ayden thats why they didn't mind him changing with them, or maybe im talking complete waffle

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i think Skye said all the basketball team was gay apart from Ayden thats why they didn't mind him changing with them, or maybe im talking complete waffle
I don't remember Skye saying anything like that...but then again I'm 3?I think 3 or 4 updates behind

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
That's what I remember as well.....
I don't remember Skye ever saying that but given how many play throughs I've done shits gets all jabumblefucked in my head and unlike Loco I don't keep fucking notes :ROFLMAO:

if you can show a screenie proving he said that then that's different :p

edit : My minion saved you the trouble lol

• Haha
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Pretty simple. You're being offered wide range of girls (if you add them to harem or not it's up to you, but it doesn't matter, really) and the game main focus is creating situations where more and more girls are being offered.

Side note: you see dozens of attractive girls on the campus but there were not enough guys introduced to even play bball with 2 full teams ^^
Ehh... This game's story had a lot more potential earlier on.. Play as a 1st year college player fighting to make it into the NBA while having wild adventures along the way. Could have great. Shame that it kinda devolved into a harem game with basketball as an excuse to fuck em all.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Ehh... This game's story had a lot more potential earlier on.. Play as a 1st year college player fighting to make it into the NBA while having wild adventures along the way. Could have great. Shame that it kinda devolved into a harem game with basketball as an excuse to fuck em all.
That last sentence is actually what BD had planned for this game all along, the basketball is more of backdrop than the main theme.

Reactions: cakeny

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That last sentence is actually what BD had planned for this game all along, the basketball is more of backdrop than the main theme.
No, there was originally supposed to be more basketball focused content. This game has moved more and more into the harem direction.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
do you know how much learning about the skip to next choice has changed my life :giggle: wish i would of known about it sooner

Reactions: Teqwuquio

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
do you know how much learning about the skip to next choice has changed my life :giggle: wish i would of known about it sooner
Same. Especially for games with save errors. I would normally end up enabling skipping with unren then holding down ctrl for like 1-5 minutes (depending on the game) to the next choice.

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
No, there was originally supposed to be more basketball focused content. This game has moved more and more into the harem direction.
I really don't understand this complaint. The reason why there isn't more basketball content is because of the real time nature of the game. The game isn't jumping ahead to practices or basketball games. And since there are a lot of other hours in the day, we see the MC do a lot of other stuff instead of playing basketball.

The MC has had practice basically every single morning and there will be a game on Day 10. You might have a point if we passed a lot of days without basketball practices or games, but that isn't the case.

So nothing is getting sidelined. It just hasn't reached that point yet.

Reactions: cty
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes