qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
"Somewhere along the way I realized that "technically good" doesn't fucking matter." - "Technicall" devs MUST realize, that people want Good Story, NOT complicated code - if reader\player to start think about code - dev failed ALREADY.
So, instead blame good story tellers like BD and Killer7, etc. they MUST improve their story writing skill or hire better authors.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sometimes I wish we still had "the shall not be said guide" still but we all know what happened last time lol.
funny as it might be not really productive so...better to be honest ...I for one don't like to refresh "latest updates" see there's a notification for WVM and see that is either :
a) mention of a certain fetish
b) questions about a certain fetish
c) full on discussion/fight about a certain fetish
It's really really annoying since it has been mentioned like xxxxxx times that it will not be added and it's easy to find out by using that search option
So when that "mod" was active it only worsened since alot of people would start to complain bla bla bla etc etc.
So...no not really I personally don't wish we still had that :)
Funny...but no :p

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are certain ones that should be banned from being asked on this thread, people take it far too serious and get far too passive aggressive whenever questions regarding said words prop up now and then from newer users.

We all know what words i mean eg Bailey, Shauna, Jamie etc. I think they should be blocked on a trial basis of say till the end of March madness. We could also code anyone trying to reference the word beginning with "I" (as it too sometimes triggers regulars, you barely notice when it does but it does happen if you pay close attention) to find their post be replaced with a "vote for Liz" generic post as the only true and fair way to deal with this continuing issue. Problem solved. Everyone wins.

Feb 18, 2019
Ok after reading BD's post I have to say I found one particular sentence interesting... Will be: Pregnancies (mostly optional outside of a few girls), Girl-girl action (optional), more trans girls (Optional, but they may already exist ) Now let's let the theories fly... If there are more then who? and when did this happen??

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Ok after reading BD's post I have to say I found one particular sentence interesting... Will be: Pregnancies (mostly optional outside of a few girls), Girl-girl action (optional), more trans girls optional, but they may already exist ) Now let's let the theories fly... If there are more then who? and when did this happen??
Most probably meaning that he has already created them just not implemented them. But they could be new teammate, new cheerleaders, other team players or cheerleaders, new staff employed by Willabelle. Loads of opportunities

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ok after reading BD's post I have to say I found one particular sentence interesting... Will be: Pregnancies (mostly optional outside of a few girls), Girl-girl action (optional), more trans girls (Optional, but they may already exist ) Now let's let the theories fly... If there are more then who? and when did this happen??
Its the "mostly optional outside of a few girls" regarding pregnancies which caught my attention. Emphasis on "FEW" - Jamie is a forced choice so obv she will be one but who else will not be an option - we knocking up Trans characters in this? As Shauna is the other non option but other than that everyone else is as far as im aware player choice driven. Even then "Few" feels selectively as a word to signify more than a mere couple. Interesting, interesting stuff indeed.

As for Future Trans characters? I do see it says "trans girls" which is more specific than "more trans characters" ie no more trans men like Skye.

Reactions: SeveredPaladin1

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think there are plenty of options but one person stood out to me once I read this. I was think McKenzie she had a strange reaction in the nurses office when she came to take pictures of him.

Now don't get me wrong with this next statement as I have no issues with transgender females at all (I play both female and transgender female and Shauna and Penny are both in my top 10). I really hope that Stacy is not transgender. My reason behind this is I really want her to be the little girl the MC wanted to learn to play basketball for. I really like that storyline and hope I am right and it is her. The same way I hope Leslie shows up for Cedar I want to see someone else from the MC's past show up and reunite with him.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think there are plenty of options but one person stood out to me once I read this. I was think McKenzie she had a strange reaction in the nurses office when she came to take pictures of him.

Now don't get me wrong with this next statement as I have no issues with transgender females at all (I play both female and transgender female and Shauna and Penny are both in my top 10). I really hope that Stacy is not transgender. My reason behind this is I really want her to be the little girl the MC wanted to learn to play basketball for. I really like that storyline and hope I am right and it is her. The same way I hope Leslie shows up for Cedar I want to see someone else from the MC's past show up and reunite with him.
agree with most but not all and I know I'm a selfish prick/bastard (choose which one you like xD ) but I want Cedey all for my emotional support :p same for Wendy and Azel...they are my rock ..can't have them looking somewhere else.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes