LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
funny as it might be not really productive so...better to be honest ...I for one don't like to refresh "latest updates" see there's a notification for WVM and see that is either :
a) mention of a certain fetish
b) questions about a certain fetish
c) full on discussion/fight about a certain fetish
It's really really annoying since it has been mentioned like xxxxxx times that it will not be added and it's easy to find out by using that search option
So when that "mod" was active it only worsened since alot of people would start to complain bla bla bla etc etc.
So...no not really I personally don't wish we still had that :)
Funny...but no :p
As opposed to the classic lament of the lack of use of the search function post? ;):)

LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
It sounds like BD is doing much better than last summer when I was on here a lot more, that's awesome! I'm glad that for all the challenges he faced, he got thicker skin as well though. I used to be very thin skinned and it created many problems for me, and while I still have growth to do I applaud him making it out the other side with personal growth as the outcome. Not everyone takes away the correct lessons from challenges. There are plenty of difficulties in this world, and life, and the criticism he takes for trying to provide us with a story to escape from those difficulties is baffling to me. Reaffirming why he is making this game just reminds me why his game is still the only thread that I have ever felt compelled to post in, not because there aren't other great games and devs on the site, but he certainly is a unique dev.

Reactions: csmk14

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Am I wrong for enjoying that Skye is the only trans guy we have, versus however other trans girls are waiting to be discovered and loved? Makes it seem so extra special and spotlighted lol

Man I am so hype for a big update at the end of the month! Been waiting all year for this lol

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Sorry for the late question but, what do i have to say to Jasmine to get her to dump Damien and stay with me?

Oghmios1337

Mar 16, 2018
Sorry for the late question but, what do i have to say to Jasmine to get her to dump Damien and stay with me?
Day 2: “Tell the Truth”
Day 4: Confront Damien
Day 6: Choose Yes when Jasmine’s turn comes up in Jamie’s game
Day 6: Invite her over
Day 7: Kiss her
there is also a guide in the OP (Game Guide) where I got this info from

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Thanks guys, i've restarted 3 times before my current restart (new laptop computer) and didnae get Jasmine EVERY TIME, that can get slightly annoying.

Thanks again.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ok, here's a fashion question for you all, what will Skye wear at the pool party? I mean we would all love to see him in a Bikini, but that wouldn't fit him personality wise I don't think. I think it'll be Board shorts and a t-shirt

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok, here's a fashion question for you all, what will Skye wear at the pool party? I mean we would all love to see him in a Bikini, but that wouldn't fit him personality wise I don't think. I think it'll be Board shorts and a t-shirt
sounds...logical :D

Reactions: csmk14

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Athletic Speedo. Not the undwear kind but the skin tight short looking ones. SmoothskinSpeedo.jpg

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Uh, that's a good one.
Personally I would like the swimming trunk only approach, might be the one who would really go for it.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes