Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Ah that makes it more understandable. Congrats on ya gf being pregnant tho.
thanks, shes just gave up work because she cant have the vaccine and was working with patients just coming off ventilators so was to risky to carry on, so now im stuck with her and all her weird needs which is taking away my gaming time and i also just started having afternoons naps :(

Reactions: OfficiallyGames

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
thanks, shes just gave up work because she cant have the vaccine and was working with patients just coming off ventilators so was to risky to carry on, so now im stuck with her and all her weird needs which is taking away my gaming time and i also just started having afternoons naps :(
First off congratz. Just wait until the baby shows up, I had to give up gaming in general for years, just to help out with everything. When we had twins it was even worse. Thankfully they are all able to keep themselves occupied now so I can game again. Not sure what I would do without my WVM fix, it keeps me sane and smiling.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Congratulations indeed, well try to see it as a chance to share one of the most wonderful periods in both your lives, even if she will be unreasonable sometimes. Not sure if you played latest update of MNF already, but MC's take on it is quite a healthy one and will make it more fun for you yourself as well. :)

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
First off congratz. Just wait until the baby shows up, I had to give up gaming in general for years, just to help out with everything. When we had twins it was even worse. Thankfully they are all able to keep themselves occupied now so I can game again. Not sure what I would do without my WVM fix, it keeps me sane and smiling.
Congratulations indeed, well try to see it as a chance to share one of the most wonderful periods in both your lives, even if she will be unreasonable sometimes. Not sure if you played latest update of MNF already, but MC's take on it is quite a healthy one and will make it more fun for you yourself as well. :)
tenor.gif

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Ok so after the mind drop message yesterday and a few conversations with people about the Virgin comment for all female characters in the game I thought yep this is BD trolling us. Which is something he likes to do, he even says it in some of his posts. I mean come on Wendy is Cedar's and the MC's Mother, Valarie is Veronica and Vanessa's mother and Harper is Natalie's mother, Vanessa is Nathan's mother. So no way any of the mom's are a Virgin right?

Well I found this today while looking for the Skye swim wear comment and started thinking.

View attachment 1041146

Now this might just be a BD typo or him just not knowing how a mother talks about her children, but I don't know a single mother that says I got a child rather than had a child (maybe it is a Midwest thing though). Unless that mother adopted said child. I have children and have never referred to them as I got them I have always said we had/have children. So this line is really sticking out to me now that BD posted the mind drop message yesterday.

I really want to say BD is trolling us because come on there is no way Rachael was a virgin on day 1, and it does not make sense that Wendy, or Valarie are virgins either (unless they both adopted). We know that Keyanna is not a virgin as she admitted to having sex in the past with a man. I can't picture Eden as a virgin either. Sure I can buy that Azel is a virgin and maybe even Harper if it turns out she adopted Natalie, but some of the other's I just can't see it.

What do you guys think?
They could all just be adopted. As for the other girls having had sex, it was never specified if it was girl-girl sex or girl-boy sex, or if vaginal penetration ever took place.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Hey, question. At what part does Jasmine kiss MC? Just so I can reload a save to check. Coz I can't remember if she did or not in my playthrough so might end up having to replay it as I want my main game to have all girls possible soon as possible.

EDIT: I know its day 7 but what part of day 7? Is it when she came over?

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Hey, question. At what part does Jasmine kiss MC? Just so I can reload a save to check. Coz I can't remember if she did or not in my playthrough so might end up having to replay it as I want my main game to have all girls possible soon as possible.

Morning after group sleepover at the office, BUT you have to be on her path

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
On the Skye topic, we know remember/know he will wear a T-Shirt, now what will the bottoms be? Myself and a few other have made some suggestion.

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Think I'm gonna have to replay the game as for some reason none of my saves load at the point they saved at. (old saves so that's probably why) and think i missed the jasmine route. Gonna have the guide open and just skip through to choices.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020

all i remember is her phat arse in those panties she was wearing, sorry not alot of help otherwise :oops:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Just relized where i fucked up. I never hit on jasmine at the start coz even on the cheat path I still had some morals lol
Yeah I likely effed up at same moment, since thought Damien was a bro and you do not hit on the girls of your bro's unless it is clearly over and even then you will normally ask if they would not mind too much. Well will play that differently after BD reworked week 1, since will want to replay then anyway. :p

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah I likely effed up at same moment, since thought Damien was a bro and you do not hit on the girls of your bro's unless it is clearly over and even then you will normally ask if they would not mind too much. Well will play that differently after BD reworked week 1, since will want to replay then anyway. :p
Once I realized where he stood i said f-it and went after her!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
more like ptsd for me, living with 3 girls especially during the lockdowns, luckily the last month i haven't had to deal with it as my gf is pregnant and my sis and cousin are stuck in Belgium
Congrats Brother :)

BB: wait if he's yer brother does that mean we're getting another cousin?

SB: *squeal with joy* I didn't even think of that....that's awesome!

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Replaying the game made me relize how much I love it. I was skipping to next choices until day 3. But now i think im gonna play at normal pace coz of how good it is. Just hate starts of games (vn games in general)

Reactions: Hinomura

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
They could all just be adopted. As for the other girls having had sex, it was never specified if it was girl-girl sex or girl-boy sex, or if vaginal penetration ever took place.
Bailey confirmed never having had sex with a guy at Zoe's party and adamantly stated she and Rainn never got past a kiss so pretty sure she was a virgin.....till Day 6 at least :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes